Women DON'T Retain DNA From All Partners

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Well, I've seen this posted numerous times and debunked it, but I'm sure this nonsense will come up again sometime in the future because dudes on this site don't like/trust women. Since many people don't read primary sources and think that some anonymous person on social media can be trusted, I present this small video absolutely destroying this lie.....​

Here's an article tracing the past (and current) forms of this bullshyt...

Faking News: Are Women Full of DNA from Past Lovers? | D•Scribe

This has been going around since 2017 and needs to stop. Find some other reason to hate women. Science doesn't support misogyny.

:snooze:

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I respect your dedication to truth
Ask him about the Bible and see how much he clings to "truth."

He's just another individual who thinks he knows everything because it gives him comfort. In reality his grasp of the world around him is no better than mine or yours.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
John Brown said:

I'm a theological noncognitivist. I know the text because most of my immediate family are Christian and I got tired of arguing with them about what the text says/doesn't say, and why. Rather than be ignorant and let them win, I got familiar with it. They can't beat me in a discussion about it and neither can you.​

Save your criticisms for some other thread.

You won't win here, son.​

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Just off past experience....chicks usually pick up traits from past partners

Thats why when a bytch really fw u....she start talking and acting like u. So I believe theres some truth to it

Its spelled out in all religious texts....sex is an exchange of bodies moreso for the receiver (the woman)

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He's just another individual who thinks he knows everything because it gives him comfort. In reality his grasp of the world around him is no better than mine or yours.
Im a theist as well in spite of being a philosophy major.

I see he must have given you that work in the past :mjpls:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Just off past experience....chicks usually pick up traits from past partners

Thats why when a bytch really fw u....she start talking and acting like u. So I believe theres some truth to it

Its spelled out in all religious texts....sex is an exchange of bodies moreso for the receiver (the woman)

Basically. Even if they don’t pick up DNA from their numerous partners, she’s still collecting a lot of baggage and regret.