Women getting into the Music Industry

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
As I’m watching this Complex sneaker video w. Tamara Dhia & Reyna and thinking about my label experience. The only way women are getting into the industry is if they’re:

1. Mixed / or racially ambiguous
2. fukkable
3. Know somebody / dating
4. All the above

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Happens a lot but not the ONLY way.

Rapsody
Jean Grae
Che Noir

are three easy examples to the contrary.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As I’m watching this Complex sneaker video w. Tamara Dhia & Reyna and thinking about my label experience. The only way women are getting into the industry is if they’re:

2. fukkable
4. All the above
That video came across my feed too. That reina girl would get the sh't fucced out of her.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
That video came across my feed too. That reina girl would get the sh't fucced out of her.

Yeah she looked iight. When I was listening to her come up and how some Asian dude lifted her up, I’m like damn.. I wish black ppl could do that more for one another.

Asians are so tight when it comes to that. Especially in that sneaker, fashion industry.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

2. fukkable
4. All the above

To some extent this can be applied to men as well. Either way what is sad is that some (not all) of the men/women who fall in the categories above have zero experience or qualifications/ transferrable skills, and are taking away opportunities from those who would actually do a better job.

Unfortunately people don’t want to lose their position, so are reluctant to help anyone else get into this industry.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah she looked iight. When I was listening to her come up and how some Asian dude lifted her up, I’m like damn.. I wish black ppl could do that more for one another.

Asians are so tight when it comes to that. Especially in that sneaker, fashion industry.
Black people do do that though :what: stop it with this inferiority complex ffs

keepitrealprk

All Star
Daps

I'm not sure what world you live in or if you actually work in the biz, because this horseshyt sexist fantasy is not at all true.

There's all types of women working in this. Keep that bullshyt to yourself tbh you should delete this thread.