Women Go Through True Forced Loneliness Too? (Meet The Female Kent)

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Since when is being attractive have anything to do with loneliness?

I would argue that being pretty is actually a problem if you're a woman. People ONLY focus on your looks, you're an object. Ain't nobody want to hear a damn thing you really have to say. You start thinking your only value is in your physical appearance, and what you have to say is meaningless or worse, stupid. It can really stunt your inner development and how you interact and relate to people.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

I would argue that being pretty is actually a problem if you're a woman. People ONLY focus on your looks, you're an object. Ain't nobody want to hear a damn thing you really have to say. You start thinking your only value is in your physical appearance, and what you have to say is meaningless or worse, stupid. It can really stunt your inner development and how you interact and relate to people.
:duck:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

Are you saying there are no attractive women in therapy for social anxiety disorder? Because I would bet my entire salary on you're wrong. If you ever have a moment, take a walk through a college counseling center. Most of the people in the waiting area are pretty girls in their 20's. People y'all claim should have no problems. Yet there they are, committing an hour or week or more to get help without any social media attention to hype it up.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Are you saying there are no attractive women in therapy for social anxiety disorder? Because I would bet my entire salary on you're wrong. If you ever have a moment, take a walk through a college counseling center. Most of the people in the waiting area are pretty girls in their 20's. People y'all claim should have no problems. Yet there they are, committing an hour or week or more to get help without any social media attention to hype it up.
:usure:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas

I bet kent wishes he had these problems

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
A female looking for a attention as usual.. just answer your 30 unread messages. problem solved..

:comeon:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Alot of interestimg responses in this thread :jbhmm:

I know a girl like this irl, pretty and lightskin and all that. She dont have no problem attracting guys though.

If anything her relationships just end sooner cuz she crazy af.