Women has her hair pulled on an NYC train

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
p*ssy nikkas like this got a cart shook??? With no weapon??? Man I'd beat that nikka ass no problem
Breh listen. Unless u ready to kill that n1gga, or it was ur woman or relative he grabbed, the wisest thing u can do is stand ur ground. Don’t involve urself.

A dude like that is the devils weapon. Your life can be ended, just like that.

If u really wanna be a hero, what u can do is remain where u are. Don’t advanced towards him. Look him in the eye with a I wish u would look. If he’s really crazy he will charge at u. In the court of law, that’s all the legal reason you need to beat him into the next life.

If u don’t kill him, make sure u u never take the subway again.

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
Breh listen. Unless u ready to kill that n1gga, or it was ur woman or relative he grabbed, the wisest thing u can do is stand ur ground. Don’t involve urself.

A dude like that is the devils weapon. Your life can be ended, just like that.

If u really wanna be a hero, what u can do is remain where u are. Don’t advanced towards him. Look him in the eye with a I wish u would look. If he’s really crazy he will charge at u. In the court of law, that’s all the legal reason you need to beat him into the next life.

If u don’t kill him, make sure u u never take the subway again.
Breh was wide open for quick a right cross to the chin and a rear naked choke @Mowgli

ColdPiercingIggypops-size_restricted.gif