Women scared of answering simple question - "what is a woman?"

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
His question was answered and he dismissed it. Just because you don't like an answer doesn't mean its not an answer.

He doing what the average dipshyt does though.... as a question, not with the purpose of listening, but to bull them into saying what they want to hear. This cac does it virtually all of the clips I've seen of his.

I don't understand why ppl are so afraid to speak out against individuals who communicate like this. I see it constantly on my job and when I'm out in public. If you cannot speak for yourself, no one ever will.

And for the record, not that it should fukking matter. I consider a woman to be a born female human but I'm aware that not all women identify as being a woman.
So a woman is basically anyone who identifies as one:jbhmm:

I’m going to start identifying myself as Elon Musk and see what happens

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
They all answered the questions
Op and podcast bro framing the question as if no one wanted to ask it is stupid

Watch video

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
So a woman is basically anyone who identifies as one:jbhmm:

I’m going to start identifying myself as Elon Musk and see what happen

You can go and identify as a foot and it won't matter if your community doesn't accept your identity. This the shyt that trans ppl don't/refuse to understand. Ignoring the biological differences btwn a dikk and vag then expecting the general public to play along, will never work.

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Asian chick with milk truck is distracting me

full

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
His question was answered and he dismissed it. Just because you don't like an answer doesn't mean its not an answer.

He doing what the average dipshyt does though.... as a question, not with the purpose of listening, but to bull them into saying what they want to hear. This cac does it virtually all of the clips I've seen of his.

I don't understand why ppl are so afraid to speak out against individuals who communicate like this. I see it constantly on my job and when I'm out in public. If you cannot speak for yourself, no one ever will.

And for the record, not that it should fukking matter. I consider a woman to be a born female human but I'm aware that not all women identify as being a woman.
I must of watched a different video then you, only the last girl answered the question in the video i watched in the original post. Can you share the video you saw them answering?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I must of watched a different video then you, only the last girl answered the question in the video i watched in the original post. Can you share the video you saw them answering?
I think he meant when old girl first said a woman is someone who identifies as a woman….

I guess that was the answer

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
The first 10 secs. Some of these girls gave an answer of some sort. But the first one, he went of his way to dismiss and moved on the next one instead of allowing her to defend herself.

Its a weak answer but an answer that covers all the bases.