WOMEN WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE SHYT: Woman On Paternity Court Upset That She Has A Good Man!

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
Dats news to who exactly? :skip: its well known that black american woman are trash status...in the other thread, this hoe a career woman but she more interested in posing half naked online and showing her ass (not that im complaining :skip:)
is that @Ibeatpeoplekids_ in your avi wit you:krs:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Women want to be dominated its THAT simple

Testosterone = dominant behavior

more testosterone = more attractive to women

people think women want a$$holes nah, a$$holes just happen to display dominant traits

im not an a$$hole to random guys (dont wanna get fukked up) but i act like an a$$hole to women they see me as dominant

that no fap shyt tho damn that shyt just makes it come natural :wow:

King Poetic

Disciple Of God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere by the Lakes
Hold up... Holddddd up

1. First off, she said dude cheated... so that eliminates him from being a good dude

2... second, do nikkas ever do background checks on hoes before u get into a relationship.... that's like going to a used car dealership buying a car without getting a carfax and history of the car and just pulling off the lot in that shyt

3.. this bytch sounds dumb... that right there would tell u she's just a Applebees and motel 8 date

Damn nikkas really need help

Last edited:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol:
The mental imagery of y'all posting in different of the house
:russ::russ: now that u mention it dat shyt is kinda funny...even funnier when she show me her inbox :mjlol: desperate ass nikkas here...i can spray a few but ill just charge it to the game :yeshrug:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty sure this woman came from a single mother household.

A long term provider male was something she did not grow up seeing.