Women Who Chase Ain't Shyt N*ggas Who Treat Them As Second Options

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
So I got snapchat about a month ago and I'm following this chick I know off YouTube. Anyways, she starts showing some dude on her snaps secretly. Like we would see him from the neck down or get a glimpse of his face when he wasn't looking.

So I'm guessing she's a side chick or they ain't official yet. About a week or so passes and she starts snapping with him knowing, so she isn't doing it on the low.

Then about a week later she starts making snaps of her being alone, blasting Bryson Tiller, posting memes on how a real man would appreciate his woman, going out to the club and partying with her friends in attempt to get over dude.

And now today she's posting snap stories on how she's going to visit him smh. She lives on the west coast and this dude in Florida. :snoop:

Get some self-esteem and self-value ladies. Think about this shyt logically, not with your emotions. Respect yourself and don't settle for bullshyt, cheating or being the second option.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You sound jealous.
Bro what?! How do I sound jealous? I'm telling women to have self-respect for themselves.. ain't got shyt to do with her personally :wtf: :mjlol:

After all that shyt she did she took this nikka back without hesitation. If a woman cuts me off, we're done and i'm never looking back. Of course they always come back but I don't entertain none of it.

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
in :coffee:

giphy.gif

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:russ::russ::russ: Women always want a man who don't give a shyt about them:yeshrug: ehh they life not mines:umad:
Breh she sound happier in her snaps and ain't hesitate to mention the nikka. She in grad school and got work, how she gon travel to another state to visit this nikka? :wtf:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:manny:

That's life, son. Just sit back and enjoy the snaps.:pachaha:
My ego is too fragile. If I find out a chick left me for another nikka.. the thought of her fukking and kissing another nikka disgusts me to the point where I say "hell to the fukk nah" to the thought of taking her back no matter how I feel.