Women will do this if you catch them cheating on you (Video)

Daps
Breh if I found out my girl cheated on me I wouldn't really care. No cuck. But I've cheated on her so much, I'm about 4 different girls in at this point and she's none the wiser, that I can walk in on her getting her back blown out and not be emotionally damaged at all.

A man should never have 1 option when it comes to women. ALWAYS have a backup. A man with one woman and he's not married, is a man in turmoil.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh if I found out my girl cheated on me I wouldn't really care. No cuck. But I've cheated on her so much, I'm about 4 different girls in at this point and she's none the wiser, that I can walk in on her getting her back blown out and not be emotionally damaged at all.

A man should never have 1 option when it comes to women. ALWAYS have a backup. A man with one woman and he's not married, is a man in turmoil.

:salute:if you stay ready you don't need to get ready.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

RNS

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you’re a scumbag.

4fossa

All Star
Daps

14850.jpg

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Has any chick cheated on you? Did this happen? What kinda females yall dealing with?:mjlol:

Incel level posting:mjlol:

Control your suspect, rookie:mjlol: