Worst Superhero beat downs and azz whoopins

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
That and Remender's first lil bit of his run on Uncanny Averngers......

Remender was going for broke, man.... :wow:

I need to find scans of that fukkery to post in here. The Apocalypse Twins' GOAT level Horsemen.... :wow:

Sentry walking around after pulling his own head apart and spending the rest of the series with just a brain and some eyestalks :wow:

Cap and Thor's Last Stand (where Thor showed up and WHOOPED DAT ASS) :takedat:
Yeah Uncanny Avengers was dope until Axis started I feel marvel should've let that stay a series event. Another run Remender killed was the Flash Thompson Venom one I think it lasted about 20 something issues but it was dope.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Uncanny Avengers was dope until Axis started I feel marvel should've let that stay a series event. Another run Remender killed was the Flash Thompson Venom one I think it lasted about 20 something issues but it was dope.

axis didnt need to happen imo. my main problem with it was that remender had already used the "alternate" timeline role-flip like three times before axis even started...

- once when they went to the age of apocalypse for the death seed
- once during planet x
- once when they met magister braddock and realized killing people before they committed crimes was probably a bad idea :russ:

axis had the perfect fukking set-up: red skull gets the powers of charles xavier. but remender dropped the ball on that one.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
thor had the male apocalypse twin copping all types of pleas.

to no avail. :demonic:

that fade was getting caught, whether he wanted it or not. :wow:

OBXWllf.jpg

:ahh: I

Each generation of writers tries to give you this "Power of THOR" moment.

70s-90s had

nefaria10.jpg

New Millennium had

height_480_width_480_overlay_gar37_copy.png

For the current generation?

gQnugV6.jpg

KQMHDGY.jpg

yLxXMxZ.jpg

After practically 5 years of build up with the Apocalypse shyt, a year of it in avengers, and the SHEER CARNAGE of the issue before this one?

That little image of Thor flying in on that first page?

I was cheering harder than a motherfukker. :krs:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ahh: I

Each generation of writers tries to give you this "Power of THOR" moment.

70s-90s had

nefaria10.jpg

New Millennium had

height_480_width_480_overlay_gar37_copy.png

For the current generation?

gQnugV6.jpg

KQMHDGY.jpg

yLxXMxZ.jpg

After practically 5 years of build up with the Apocalypse shyt, a year of it in avengers, and the SHEER CARNAGE of the issue before this one?

That little image of Thor flying in on that first page?

I was cheering harder than a motherfukker. :krs:

breh. after the beating the twins put on cap, turning steve rogers into stevie two-face, i was reading like... "why is stevie two-face smiling? you about to DIE stevie two-face!! :mjcry:"

then thor came through that window like "someone is about to get fukked the whole, entire fukk up. verily. :demonic:"

Eimin: "come the fukk on with it then, punk-ass, p*ssy-ass god of thunder.:win:"
Uriel: "m-m-mr. odinson... i dont know why u mad. this is our job as celestial gardeners.:whoa:"
thor: :violent::bustback:

if that arc ends with the twins winning, and all the original consequences stick, it goes down as one of the GOAT arcs ever. of course, they killed planet earth. so that shyt had to get retconned. but everything from planet x forward was a severe letdown, imo.

can't forget about Young/a$$hole Thor, Present/Avenger Thor and Future/King Thor vs. Gorr the God Butcher...

thor-vs-gorr-spread.jpg