Would an Elimination Tornado Tag MMA Match Work?

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
:ohhh:
Just imagine that, two fighters teaming up against another two fighters all at the same time. Watch UFC steal my idea :smugbiden:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
wow, what the fukk. that was kind of like american gladiators but...russian. that's why it was so insane.

yo man. i've seen enough videos now. between the driving, these guys doing pull-ups off cranes and shyt, the military stuff, the jumping off buildings into snow, whatever the fukk is going on in that video in this thread, etc...so much straight lunatic shyt, i'm convinced russians are p4p the craziest people on earth. almost every vid i see i end up seriously concerned about their well-being and/or wondering if they're even alive or not.

i've only seen it a couple times and i can't seem to find it again but one of my favorite russian (or at least i'm assuming it was russian) video was non-lethal but actually funny (and russian) as fukk. it was at an indoor pool and they had 4 or 5 guys lined up ready to have a swimming race, there's a crowd and announcers and everything. the gun goes off...but instead of jumping into the water, they turn around and walk towards a table set up behind each of them. each table has a bottle of vodka on it. apparently, every swimmer had to pound the whole bottle before they hit the water. and mind you, this is a race. so these guys are drinking as fast as they can, trying to be a bunch of drunk as fukk michael phelps's. hilarity ensues.

fukking russians. :pachaha: