Would Chyna have always competed in the Women's division if she'd debuted in this era?

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles

I was just watching a review of Wrestlemania X-7 and they were going back to the time where Chyna challenged for the women's title. I'd almost forgotten that she'd won the Intercontinental title and had the feuds with Eddie & Jericho well before this ever happened. :ehh:

When she wrestles Ivory, who was booked fairly legit as a champion in that division, she basically squashes her and it's expected because...it's Chyna. :ld:

...but while watching the match, I was looking at Chyna, and of course, she was a bit trimmer here but she looks to be about the same height as Charlotte and even if she's a bit more muscular, I couldn't imagine that they'd have her out there squashing Charlotte if she were debuting today.

Do you think they'd still try booking her with the men or keep her exclusively in the women's division? :jbhmm:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Chyna would be a nobody in this era of wrestling.

The totem pole was low back then & dx was one of the hottest stables going during the late 90s.:yeshrug:
:mindblown:She became more popular after leaving DX. This era is filled with people who wouldn't have been shyt during the Attitude Era, and that's because today's wrestlers look more like fans than wrestlers. Hell a number of them wouldn't be able to survive the Ruthless Aggression era if we're being completely honest.

Last edited: