Would Going To HOEgan's Beach Shop Make Me A c00n?

Well, would it?

• Totally, dude

• Not at all, brother

• OP is a Democratic shill, jack

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
I went to the one in Clearwater back in July & got a Rocky/Thunderlips shirt cause I love that movie but was never a big Hulkamaniac :yeshrug:

I'm not black, so I can't really comment on if I'd feel that way. It's probably worth a mention that the cashier went on a rant about his dad serving in the military, and that he was irked about COVID restrictions "taking away the freedoms his dad fought for".

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Long as you kick down some of the displays and cause some damage. :birdman:

But nah seriously that's on you. I can't comment on the c00n part. Never been to that store. Didn't even know there was one. Hopefully they got decent stuff if you go.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
If you can find something you're looking for there at a better price than elsewhere, go for it :manny:

Voted Democratic Shill, jack :russ:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I can't necessarily support Hogan but I CAN profit off of him. So if I went there I'd buy something specifically to resell it. Most likely I wouldnt go there tho.

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
what does he sell in his stores? didn't know he had stores..

I seen his shop on a show called toy hunters a few years ago,he had tons of current and older action figures even rare ones and a lot of other wrestling collectables for sale