Would Pretty Boy Floyd KO Manny

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Manny by KO in 6 rds, no question. When Mayweather was Pretty Boy he wasn't on PEDs and didn't use xylocaine so he was just a mere mortal. If weak ChopChop was touching his chin from the southpaw stance, prime Manny would have scored the KO for sure.But that's why they avoided Pacquiao for 6 years. That's why Mayweather Sr gave HBO/TR strict orders NOT to match Pretty Boy w southpaws. That's why when they finally did fight Haymon was paying sparring partners to NOT help Pacquiao.
:mjpls:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I doN't know btw

with both in their primes it would have been closer but still a Floyd win probably by UD on a more action packed fight

smart counterpunchers were always Manny's kryptonite not jsut lately

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
who has manny taken out in 4 rounds or less in HIS entire career that make you think he can possibly do that to PRIME PBF:what:

like what in the fukk fam:what:

You missed the point that I'm making. I'm giving THAT Manny, the Manny that smoked Hatton, Cotto, Rito, and ODH 4 rounds to get it done. If he's doesn't put him down and keep him down within 4 then expect Floyd to adapt and dominate.

This is why I don't jump in Floyd threads all that often anymore. Bruhs lose all their shyt and that goes for both sides. Am I a Mayweather fan? No. Nothing would have pleased me more than to see him lose. But I don't doubt his skill level and I recognize him as the best of his generation.
I doN't know btw

with both in their primes it would have been closer but still a Floyd win probably by UD on a more action packed fight

smart counterpunchers were always Manny's kryptonite not jsut lately

Thank you bruh. This is all I was tryna say. When you bring up the idea of Floyd losing bruhs trip out.

And the same muhfukkas will go in another thread and shyt on Calzhage on some "If he woulda fought Roy 12 years ago" bullshyt. :rudy:

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
...floyd knocks out manny easy at any weight under 147-153

what many casuals dont understand is that fighters who rely on speed for their knockouts usually will have issues at higher weights

just look at the knockout ratio for mayweather in his early career than compare it to his later career at 147+

manny is just not on the same level as floyd when it comes to boxing skills so he would get dispatched fairly early by a pedigree like floyd in his early prime....many was schooled by erik morales in their first fight cause erik in his later had boxing skills but floyd is a far superior boxer to both

manny relied mainly on his speed, left hand, footwork and peds early in his career-- later on his knockout ratio diminished as-well because of the higher weights and stricter peds test

so again floyd knocks out many very early...earlier than he dispatched corrales

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
Pretty Boy Floyd would've beat him in 4 rounds easily.

Off topic....Devin Haney seems like he's following the pretty boy floyd style of fighting these days though.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
You casuals are the worst. Calling tua a cac lolol. I think Floyd beats Mannt 90% of the time in any point in their careers, but I can see if someone thinks marginally different, :yeshrug: