Would y'all smash this chocolate poly chick after seeing her sexual matrix?

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This chick... SMH but I was looking through her Instagram years ago and she had a group pic for her d1ck sucking classes, about 30 black women. I focused on the pic and I saw my sister. :snoop:
giphy.gif

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Nope.

But the sad thing is, a lot of the chicks y'all be fukking with prolly got this many dikks on deck too. They just not broadcasting it to the world like that.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
This chick... SMH but I was looking through her Instagram years ago and she had a group pic for her d1ck sucking classes, about 30 black women. I focused on the pic and I saw my sister. :snoop:
You wild for admitting that. Although we’re somewhat anonymous on here I’d never give anyone ammo

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
For those non-fluent in new nikka Dunn language, the title says "Would you risk your health having sex with this whore justifying her sluttiness with advanced hoe babble?"

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
bytch need graph theory to keep track of all the dikks going in her. Imagine how many 6 degrees of separation and eskimo brothers any man that takes her serious would have
A friend of a friend was in some facebook comments basically saying he had his turn and she taught him a lot :dead:. how you clout chasing off a hoe who probably can't even remember fukking you