Would y'all smash this chocolate poly chick after seeing her sexual matrix?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
she using PREP, she's fukking down low nikkas :francis: :mjlol:

You know she's a HUGE freak when the female is on PREP,

Lol i peeped that too :russ:

I remember her from Twitter pre pandemic. She wasn't attention whoring like she's doing now though.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
She's got an std and if she doesn't she's got one coming to her soon at a theater near you nihk.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
In her comment section she got upset and said she ain't fukkin all men when somebody questioned her

So to be fair, its some scissors in the equation

Don't want to be unfair to the sister

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Is the sex even good enough to be worth it to be dealing with the risk?

I can only think of a handful of women that were good in bed over my lifetime. Keeping 20 something partners in rotation I can't imagine they are all good.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I used to tell people I'm poly but really i was just being a man whore :dead:

Her Diagram on a different level though. She got categories and everything and they all filled up

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
All I heard was “One of my nikkas bring two nikkas and two nikkas bring three…” :mjlol:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
we live in a crazy time.
you nikkas willingly fukk
with whores with toilet bowl p*ssy.
wxtyzrW.gif

UKVu0t8.gif
Is it possible for her to be fukkin this much and not be good at it? She got a consistent roster apparently. Like dudes that be bragging about they smashed 1k chicks… that just shows you’re good at closing deals. And none of them wanna run it back?

invalid

Banned
Daps
I can be understanding to people indulging in different sexual proclivities. We live in a decadent society full of excess, none the likes we haven't seen since Rome/Greece, and because things are cyclical, and if we get some ultra-conservative political or religious regime that rises up, none the likes we'll see for another 2000 years, if we're still around. So I've always said make the most of it, because millions of people that came before you that lived in sexually conservative and repressed societies would have happily traded places.

But this is too much. And I'm not talking about the sex per se but the energies you invest and have to take on, the resources you have to expend, the time and effort navigating these relationships in an intimate way. What time do you have for yourself? What time do you have to develop yourself? What time do you have to actually build? Not to mention the stress of having to have to be obsessed with your health as a preventive measure. Not for me.

Last edited: