Would You Become A Hitman (or woman) for 15 Million?

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
You're sitting on a park bench and a bald cac in a trench coat carrying a brief case approaches you and proposes an offer.

Take the briefcase, open it and use the fire arm inside to neutralize the target and he'll split the contract payout with you, he can't do this one because his other target is leaving town via plane in 2 hours.

The target he wants you to clap is this guy across the street from the park bench

You taking the shot?

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
You're sitting on a park bench and a bald cac in a trench coat carrying a brief case approaches you and proposes an offer.

Take the briefcase, open it and use the fire arm inside to neutralize the target and he'll split the contract payout with you, he can't do this one because his other target is leaving town via plane in 2 hours.

The target he wants you to clap is this guy across the street from the park bench

You taking the shot?

Im pretty sure him and meth'l Jackson from earlier are a tandem

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Right
For some reason you off him and stuck singing that song all fukking day:russ:

tenor.gif

Gonna be holed up in some cheap motel with that soundloop playing in your head wondering. "I wonder if he ever finished that song, dude was...oddly onto something big before...you know....this afternoon."​

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF

You taking the shot?

Most Hitmen have to know what they're doing. 99.9% of the general population doesn't have what it takes to be professional killer. You'll find that most professional Killers probably work for the government and some point in time.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
My shooter said, "Lord, you don't even gotta pay me
I'ma shoot the fukk nikka block up for the fame"