Would you buy a fake shirt if you couldn't tell it was fake from looking at it ?

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Would you ? Not an egregiously fake shirt like if the shirt said Ralph Lawrence instead of Ralph Lauren. I'm talking about if the shirt had a minor detail (eg. on the tag) that really only you or someone who's into the brand would pick up but the average person would not.

EDIT :
Real

fake.jpg

Last edited:

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah

and only cuz of the fabric

Once you get expensive tees - game over for them regular shyts

you can def tell the difference

end up wearing your nice shirt with a stain over your cheap shirt just cuz of the fit: material lol

Certain things I just never go cheap on

Not on the rich baller expensive clothes but I like my upper middle class clothes :russ:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Early 20s I had a bunch of fake Louis off craigslist :mjlol:

Now I don’t trip really. The brands I’m loyal to I can afford :manny:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
As long as the fit is good and it’s comfortable, hell yeah

When you buy a lot of clothes, name brand aint really important, fit and comfort is

Some of the best shirts I bought been off the sales rack for less than 15$ :wow:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Nah

and only cuz of the fabric

Once you get expensive tees - game over for them regular shyts

you can def tell the difference

end up wearing your nice shirt with a stain over your cheap shirt just cuz of the fit: material lol

Certain things I just never go cheap on

Not on the rich baller expensive clothes but I like my upper middle class clothes :russ:
@Maharishi gonna mess around and be wearing one of those burlap feeling Gildan tees:ufdup:

Bootlegs skimp on the materials and you gonna know its fake by the way it feels, as well as worry if its an applique or some design that will wear off or peel in the wash. You gotta hand wash them counterfeits like they're delicates:shaq2:

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
No but I'll buy fake sun shades or a fake designer belt. Anything other than that go to be official

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I was gonna cop a Bape shirt from this guy. He sent me some pics but after doing my googles it's looking like a fake lol. But let's just say it's like a mad small detail that gives it away. Only like a bapehead would even notice.

I guess that's where the topic came from
Why wouldn’t you get a real one
This ain’t 03 you can get a bape tee for less than 60 on Grailed/eBay
Fabric even in the IT group days is much softer and thicker than most tees

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As long as the fit is good and it’s comfortable, hell yeah

When you buy a lot of clothes, name brand aint really important, fit and comfort is

Some of the best shirts I bought been off the sales rack for less than 15$ :wow:
nikkas proud to pay 1000% markup because they pride can’t do fakes. White man got us so brainwashed.
If it’s a top tier replica fukk yeah I’m rocking it. A tee literally has 3-5 wears before its grocery run status. How can you possibly pay more then 50-60 for that?

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was gonna cop a Bape shirt from this guy. He sent me some pics but after doing my googles it's looking like a fake lol. But let's just say it's like a mad small detail that gives it away. Only like a bapehead would even notice.

I guess that's where the topic came from
As long as you ain’t broke af And got money. Nobody will question it. Especially not a female. But I would buy it offline they have some a1 replicas that even a bape nerd would have to make you take it off to check