Would you date a thick broad wit a 10 body but a face exactly like Jimmy Butler's?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:snoop:her body literally perfect, thick ass, big titties, small waist
she just had to be ugly:mjcry:
Her new scene was fire too...

Probably gonna have to hit that on the low over at Holiday Inn near the freeway where the truckers be.

p9kTrnk.png

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
lemme get this out the way

a set of big titties and or a phat ass and or a nice ass body from titties to ass >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a pretty face

a pretty face is nice but at the end of the day, ain't nothin' like a woman that's stacked with some big titties and or a phat ass even if her face ain't all that

period, the end

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:childplease: Why would you date a chick with just a pretty face and a body shaped like whole wheat wonder bread with a booty flatter than pancakes?

:shaq2: At least nikkas who prefer body over face have something to grope while fukking. A pretty face gets old after a while if the body and sex ain't there.

:aicmon: But honestly it's about balance between the two.
Some of the most backwards ass thinking...

Chicks can ALWAYS put on weight or get a decent body...

Ugly chicks can't change that shyt... The kids you have with her can't change that...

But beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ask all them ass > face nikkas with they Gullah Gullah frogs in the face ass baby mothers.
Exactly

Then that body usually turn into :gag: after kids, being worn out, eating unhealthy, and just growing older

But the ass was fat though :skip: