Would You Fight or Keep Walking?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
This clown acting like dude just gonna sit there and let you do all this :heh: can tell your bytch ass never been in a fight before :mjlol:
I pick shots, have great footwork and cut angles :ufdup:

Its actually apparent YOU have never been in a fight before, at least against people who can really fight. I know for a fact I would seriously hurt you.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I pick shots, have great footwork and cut angles :ufdup:

Its actually apparent YOU have never been in a fight before, at least against people who can really fight. I know for a fact I would seriously hurt you.
I posted pictures of my hand after knocking teeth out :umad: I'd have your meth eyes rolling in the back of your head :heh:

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
We touching everything on that street...

A man doing that to a woman clearly with you is a direct challenge. We answer such challenges over here :dame:.

That big nikka would swear he was fighting a honey badger or chimp. A nikka that size I play for keeps. If I kill him no court would convict me. I'd go in there on my best c00n, white supremacy behavior :mjpls:.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Getting smacked on her ass isn't her L, its yours. Her L is being with a dude who commands no respect.
If you want to keep her you need to do something in that scenerio.

:wow:

If she's gonna leave me for not getting pulverized by the Incredible Hulk jr over there, then she wasn't smart enough to be with me to begin with. Come on B, ol boy looks like he benches double my weight. yall gon fukk around and get tossed around like these dudes and at 3:30. same nikka too