You_Ugly_on_Skype

#LurkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LurkSet #LurkLife
You got a job offer that pays approx. $125,000 annually, being a black man? If not, why not? :jbhmm:
I was offered a job with similar pay but, I heard it was 'Hicksville' out there and "they" don't like our kind around there in them parts. The KKK is running amuck, black people randomly dying, killed by the cops, doing football numbers for minor offenses, etc.

South Carolina Brehs... Your insight would be greatly appreciated.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
It's ran by the KKK and shyt but your black self just got offered a 125K gig there? :mjlol:

You'll be aight b. Plenty of Black folks living well there, you'll be fine.

If I were you, I'd live there and STACK most of the money. No need to act like a baller, you can live well and get at women with less in Columbia. Take trips to ATL and Charlotte/Raleigh if you not feeling the quality of women tho.

You_Ugly_on_Skype

#LurkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LurkSet #LurkLife
It's ran by the KKK and shyt but your black self just got offered a 125K gig there? :mjlol:

You'll be aight b. Plenty of Black folks living well there, you'll be fine.

If I were you, I'd live there and STACK most of the money. No need to act like a baller, you can live well and get at women with less in Columbia. Take trips to ATL and Charlotte/Raleigh if you not feeling the quality of women tho.

Thanks! Yeah I was thinking of just stacking and staying low-key, but thought the KKK would be burning crosses in my yard, at the grocery store that I visit, and at my job, and the police would be at my house and job waiting for me to pull out of the driveway so they can pull me over for poorly inflated tires or something.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Breh, I was just down there this weekend.

*leans into mic* HECK, NAH!

when I say there is nothing to do but eat, Walmart & Piggly Wiggley. If you don't have family down there :camby:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I make $100K now, so no.

But if I was making $60K-$70K, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Columbia ain't that bad. Got some nice thick joints down there, 90 mins away from Charlotte, has a major university, decent nightlife for the size of the city.

And making $125K you definitely will have a big time advantage when it comes to the ladies.

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
i live here in Columbia, SC. It's not bad at all- anywhere you go it's what you make of it. I'm from upstate NY and been down here for 11 years. I like it- plus you got other cities all within 3-4 hr drives to visit a la Atlanta, Charlotte, Jacksonville, Savannah, Myrtle Beach, Charleston. It's kinda growing on the low, cool college town. Lots of good concerts, shows and sporting events to attend here. I'm always doing something.

Man if you got a job for that living here, you should be super comfortable. PM if you want more info

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
You got a job offer that pays approx. $125,000 annually, being a black man? If not, why not? :jbhmm:
I was offered a job with similar pay but, I heard it was 'Hicksville' out there and "they" don't like our kind around there in them parts. The KKK is running amuck, black people randomly dying, killed by the cops, doing football numbers for minor offenses, etc.

With that salary, u have the dictionary income to leave most weekends if u like. I would probably do it if I was a single black dude b

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

I was raised in Columbia, breh. It's like half nikkas there. More than the national average that's for sure. You'd be fine. You'll meet some good southern folk who will have your back no doubt

Charleston, SC is the town of my dreams tho. Every trip I had there growing up was magical. I'll end up back there one day. At the very least I'm gonna retire there. I hope to find a job out there within the next 5 years or so though. I'd jump on that opportunity just to be closeish to Charleston again.