Would you rather be a king or have riches, lifestyle of a rock star like Jay, Ye, Drake??

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Which one would y'all go with?? Would you be a king/prince and live a royal lifestyle or do you go with the rock star/ hall of fame one where you getting any broad, be rocking arenas with fans spittin your lyrics, being able to do whatever you want basically without having to govern a country, which lifestyle would you go with brehs?? :blessed:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Which one would y'all go with?? Would you be a king/prince and live a royal lifestyle or do you go with the rock star/ hall of fame one where you getting any broad, be rocking arenas with fans spittin your lyrics, being able to do whatever you want basically without having to govern a country, which lifestyle would you go with brehs?? :blessed:

As wild as this sounds, the rock star life style is actually more beneficial to anyone wanting to make change (be it positive or negative). no one listen's to the king, infact being the king is a easier way to be opposed and hated. it's a double edged question breh.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
they're designed to be one in the same, just with different duties. the prestige/connection to people associated with both occupations are one in the same. the only difference is bankroll and/or duties. i can live like a king and be a rock star too. my fans are like my subjects

Trapathon

Rookie
Daps
That rockstar life come with too many cameras in ya face. Gimme that King lifestyle
I want my face on some currency:blessed:

Trapathon

Rookie
Daps
So u think leaders don't have cameras in their faces...u gonna be way more scrutinized if u leading a country

True having that much power you're definitely gonna have some eyes on you. I'd rather the generational wealth and authority to do whatever I want living like King Jaffe Jo than having my career fade away