Would you smash your friend's wife?

Daps
No way. As a man that lives by a certain set of rules..This is one of them. No married chicks

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: Only a piece of shyt would do that

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Never. Loyalty>everything

I been in situations like this brehs - not with wives, but my best friend's girlfriend. We were at a party, I was about to go home but my homie and his girl were fuuucked up. So being a stand up dude I drove them back to their crib.

I literally had to carry my homie in the house, but his girl managed on her own. I put him in his bed (no homo) and was about to bounce when his girl grabbed me and started kissing me crazy :whoo:

I was a bit drunk, but enough to know what was happening. So I have no excuse for going along with the kiss for a minute and letting her feel me up. But after that I pushed her away gently and said nah, we can't do this girl. She was drunk as hell and told me my homie wasn't doing her right and had a small dikk. I didn't want to hear that shyt brehs. My heart was pumpin, my dikk was about to bust out my pants like Ric Flair goin woooooooooo, but nah I ran out that house. I been friends with this nikka for years. Hell, his dad used to beat him bad, and whenever we got caught doing young dumb nikka shyt I'd take the full blame just to save him a beating. I'd die for this nikka no homo

The next week she came to my place and apologized, but I could tell she was secretly hoping I'd initiate contact so she'd feel better about her screw up. I can't wait until he breaks up with her now brehs, everytime I see her I feel guilty despite not doing anything

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My ex did i cause i really didn't talk to neither they were more like hi how you doing people to me but to her they all hung out and talked alot

she told him he was mad but here is the kicker weeks later he came out and said he was GAY :whoo:

:why:

rkelly.gif

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Never. Loyalty>everything

I been in situations like this brehs - not with wives, but my best friend's girlfriend. We were at a party, I was about to go home but my homie and his girl were fuuucked up. So being a stand up dude I drove them back to their crib.

I literally had to carry my homie in the house, but his girl managed on her own. I put him in his bed (no homo) and was about to bounce when his girl grabbed me and started kissing me crazy :whoo:

I was a bit drunk, but enough to know what was happening. So I have no excuse for going along with the kiss for a minute and letting her feel me up. But after that I pushed her away gently and said nah, we can't do this girl. She was drunk as hell and told me my homie wasn't doing her right and had a small dikk. I didn't want to hear that shyt brehs. My heart was pumpin, my dikk was about to bust out my pants like Ric Flair goin woooooooooo, but nah I ran out that house. I been friends with this nikka for years. Hell, his dad used to beat him bad, and whenever we got caught doing young dumb nikka shyt I'd take the full blame just to save him a beating. I'd die for this nikka no homo

The next week she came to my place and apologized, but I could tell she was secretly hoping I'd initiate contact so she'd feel better about her screw up. I can't wait until he breaks up with her now brehs, everytime I see her I feel guilty despite not doing anything

Damn, real shyt.
To be honest, you didn't do shyt.
Stand up friends should be able to handle
dirty business like this w/o him even knowing.

Just as long as you know nothing happened, you have nothing to really feel guilty about.

Sent from my SPH-M920 using Tapatalk 2

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Damn, real shyt.
To be honest, you didn't do shyt.
Stand up friends should be able to handle
dirty business like this w/o him even knowing.

Just as long as you know nothing happened, you have nothing to really feel guilty about.

Sent from my SPH-M920 using Tapatalk 2

Yea but dunno man, I still feel bad sometimes just for putting myself in that position. I want to tell my friend but I dunno how he'd handled it. Then there's the issue of the girl: you know how bytches be, one fight and they gonna bring up something that has nothing to do with what yall fighting about. I can just imagine her getting in some argument with my bro and saying "well guess what, I kissed your friend so fukk you!" Then I look even worse.

Imma have to tell him. This shyt happened a year ago but fukk it. I'm starting to wonder about what she said about him too (pause). He always acting threatened whenever she's with him, like some dude is gonna snatch her away. Very self conscious/self esteem problems. But he makes a lot of money so there ya go...

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anybody that answers yes doesn't deserve to have any friends.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
i found out recently one of my homies was texting my ex that i was with for 5 years...she showed me all that shyt.....fukk that nikka if i wasnt close with his family like i am i wouldve beat that nikka ass...plus i know for a fact that nikka cant fight......:pacspit: