Would you snitch on your best friend if you were facing life

Don Jay

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Chi Town
If this nikka was dumb or foul enough to leave a gun that killed someone in my ride I'll lead the police straight to his dumb ass... This no snitching rule is one of the dumbest things among many affecting the black community. If you had no part in that, why waste part or all of your life in the slammer for a crime you did not commit cause of some retarded code?

If he kills someone else while you are locked up taking the charge for his crime that should be on your head too

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
snitch.jpg

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
fukk nah I ain't telling , As a black male I'm sure the legal system will work for me and I won't be convincted of a crime I didn't commit :youngsabo:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Do LIFE in jail for a nikka you would've eventually grew away from and never talked to again :mjlol:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Snitch? Why? We both can get away.

They not going to have enough proof.

:dahell:

You have the possession of a murdered weapon in your car and that is all the proof they need. Don't be naive. Prosecutors can throw you away in the pen for years with little evidences that could be hold against you. Also, you will be a fool to take that charge for your homie because you will be sitting in jail for months or possibly a year before a trial for the murdered case start. :rudy: