Would you start a family with a lady that has a homasexual brother?

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No such thing as a gay gene. It's a big lie that a person has gay DNA. Researchers looked for it. Didn't exist. Then the gay dude asking for the research huffed off in arrogance telling the scientists they didn't know how to operate microscopes and Toyota Corollas.
So what are you trying to say? Being gay is a choice, mental illness, or what?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
So what are you trying to say? Being gay is a choice, mental illness, or what?
It's a sexual preference. Not a mental illness. You can choose. It is harder for dudes who have gone full-on gay to revert back or even think of not talking with a lisp all day because that is all they know.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Do you gotta fukk him along with her?
Is he sitting on your lap in the house when you go pick her up?
Is she forcing you to spend time with dude?
No to all three? Good. Then I have to ask, Is why the fukk you concerning yourself with bottyman business?:dahell:

Short of having to deal with a few fruity minutes seeing dude, just keep it moving with the chick and be out. She should understand unless she real protective of him.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a sexual preference. Not a mental illness. You can choose. It is harder for dudes who have gone full-on gay to revert back or even think of not talking with a lisp all day because that is all they know.
Some things I will never understand and this is one of them.

Superstar
Daps
i think op is referencing the studies that links homosexuality with having a gay uncle.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Threadstarter you secretly worried that he might turn you out? :mjpls:

I'm not punishing her because her brother likes men.
Yup...

This has to be the only reason

OP probably gonna get drunk at a family reunion and pass out in the bedroom, only to wake up with that nikka under the covers smoking a cigarette

Only thing I wouldn't do is let that nikka babysit

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
as long you don't leave your kids around that mentally ill fakkit.
As long as she realizes he is not normal, and doesn't expect you to leave your kids with him unsupervised or encourage your kids to think that's normal, it should be fine. When I have kids I won't be leaving them with my brother and his "partner"

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Better question is would you wife a bytch who is pro gay rights and says its ok if the kids are gay ?