Would you wife a chick who has a sex podcast?

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
If it's a situation like "And Then We..." -- which features a couple where both sides seem to have had their respective heaux phases and so on, but they are comfortable discussing that as well as their own sex lives -- then yeah, because I'd be on there with her.

Otherwise, nah. YOU or I talking about OUR past/present is not the same as US talking about OUR past/present.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
oOLLo52.gif

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn’t care because I don’t really care about a women’s body count is as long as she’s loyal and has all the traits that I would want in a woman. Also she don’t got no only fans. But in terms of her talking about it on a podcast it’s whatever.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
A sex podcast doesn't have to be a sex-vlog. The chicks from 'Whoreible Decisions' and 'Guys We F#@$!D' are gross. Never been turned on by girls who can't remember a good number of past sex partners due to being drunk or high.

The benefit of dating one of those sex podcast chicks is if they speak positive of your stroke game, its the equivalent of a Keith Lee restaurant review. Chicks who know you from the podcast will lineup to get next.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
A sex podcast doesn't have to be a sex-vlog. The chicks from 'Whoreible Decisions' and 'Guys We F#@$!D' are gross. Never been turned on by girls who can't remember a good number of past sex partners due to being drunk or high.

The benefit of dating one of those sex podcast chicks is if they speak positive of your stroke game, its the equivalent of a Keith Lee restaurant review. Chicks who know you from the podcast will lineup to get next.
The sex podcasts I know of are all by women with the exception of one.
They don't try to sugarcoat the hoe adventures at all.
They even talk about sessions that were embarrassing af for them.

They think very highly of themselves and nikkas be simpin, they're all 30-ish, so I guess they feel like it doesn't matter.
I'm not naive. I know most women get into the same shyt these chicks talk about but most women are smart enough to keep the locker room talk in the locker.