Wow! Bipartisan Effort Convinces Supreme Court to Rule on Screwing Homeless People

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
You are putting more blame on the homeless for how the goverment is mismanaging money then the damn goverment that is doing it....like how does that shyt work in your brain :mindblown:

you saying homeless are junkies shows you are out of touch with reality.....FOH :camby:

Not every homeless person is a factory worker who fell on hard times...Most are junkies that need to get locked up, at least they are out of the public eye...

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Not every homeless person is a factory worker who fell on hard times...Most are junkies that need to get locked up, at least they are out of the public eye...

There was a time when even junkies would get cheap housing. Now everday folks with honest work is getting put out on the street.

They have taken funding from mental institutions and are letting mentally ill people round around the street.

The housing crisis is hurting workers the most.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
You are putting more blame on the homeless for how the goverment is mismanaging money then the damn goverment that is doing it....like how does that shyt work in your brain :mindblown:

you saying homeless are junkies shows you are out of touch with reality.....FOH :camby:
A lot of the homeless, especially in the Bay Area, are junkies. SF reported using almost 5000 units of narcan in 6 months back in 2021. It's probably worse now.

Show me where I blamed the homeless. I blamed the advocacy groups. Stop being emotional and making shyt up.

Again, explain why government shouldn't be allowed to clear public streets of obstruction and hazardous materials.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
A lot of the homeless, especially in the Bay Area, are junkies. SF reported using almost 5000 units of narcan in 6 months back in 2021. It's probably worse now.

Show me where I blamed the homeless. I blamed the advocacy groups. Stop being emotional and making shyt up.

Again, explain why government shouldn't be allowed to clear public streets of obstruction and hazardous materials.

He wants to stand on this hill so much, he can let some of these junkies stay with him since he is a fautless man...