Wow! Napoleon is BulletProof aka Coli Donald Trump (Napoleon = FBI CRYPTANALYST TEAM!!) Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:wow:@4d 6f 6e 65 79
giphy.gif

breh came back from the bushes early like Goku

Didn’t think it was possible, but when you multiple time WOAT and a legend, no Coli prison can hold you down:picard:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/newa...nation-is-contradictory.589694/#post-27312091

SpitefulSorrowfulAustraliansilkyterrier-max-1mb.gif

tenor.gif

UPDATES:
Names.

Dates.

Places.

All of it.

You're born alone.

You die alone.

There are no friends, only allies.
I won't comment more than this: I will say that there is a real campaign against me and that I'm about to document everything.

I appreciate the admin who heard my appeal and understood my laying out of evidence and facts. We are still in communication.

Sometimes.

Lol I have nothing to do with that or him. Y’all always act like it’s some huge thing where we have management staff meetings about posters and it’s not.

Regardless of his personal needs dude is being dramatic and y’all love drama so eat.
Please all he did was blow up Brook's inbox crying and bytching..rinse cycle and repeat
1. Thats not true.
2. I had no ability to talk to anyone until someone reached out. I won't say who.
3. I appealed like a man. Its all documented.

UPDATE #2

Someone posting that much in 5 years with over 10,000 posts in one thread how do we know Napoleon is one person? :jbhmm:

But over 140,000 posts in five years and over 12,000 in one thread? :usure:

Think about the most you have ever posted in one thread. Have you ever even gotten close to reaching 12,000?
140,000 seems like the work of an entire organization.

Maybe a team of 3 posting on and off. Not saying 1 person couldn’t do it, but a team of people seems more likely. All the “information” that has to be researched too...:usure:

His appeal post was long as hell and detailed. For that much energy and effort to be put into so many of these posts, it has to be more than 1 Napoleon. :gucci:

This might be a legit 3 person agency calling itself Napoleon :dwillhuh:

Maybe the “ThreeLetterAgency doesn’t stand from FBI or CIA, but the first or last initial of all 3 members who make up Napoleon:Tinthink:

UPDATE #3

Can't trust that dude.

-Tells us he's not black, then years later tries to take it back.
-Tried to photoshop a Degree and pass it off as his, like we wouldn't reverse image search that shyt.
-Denied we found his reddit account, Then wiped it clean off the internet so he wouldn't get exposed.
-Ridiculed people for not buying authentic copies of Hidden Colours. When asked to show his copy, he went MIA in TLR for a month.
-Was using Alt-Right talking points years before Alt-Right became mainstream.
-Openly said he didn't like Hilary, but began to dikk ride her when she became the favorite to win.
-Claims to be far-left, but hates Bernie.
-Proof pic had his username spelled wrong.

Certified Clown.

one of his "proof pics", hes been going on about/posting for years..

spelled his SN wrong..

i pointed it out, in the now deleted thread.. :francis:

think @Tom Foolery reposted it somewhere tho.. :jbhmm:
I just caught the references!

Their Username was @Napoleon named after the French lunatic ruler, but then they changed it to @ThreeLetterAgency which could mean any agency, but:

Charles Joseph Bonaparte - Wikipedia

The founder of the FBI aka the ThreeLetterAgency is actually Napoleon’s great Nephew.:Tinthink:The connections are becoming clear, he’s not 1 poster
Someone said their username right now means money in some code, what code?

What’s the connection between their name now and their previous 2 connected names
Scientific Analysis — FBI
Laboratory Services
Breh!! Hex Code FBI analysis team!

This is the lab where they took that proof photo
large
His new name is money in hexadecimal which was started by, you guessed it, the Feds.

@4d 6f 6e 65 79, this ain't a good look.
Can You Crack a Code?
Try Your Hand at Cryptanalysis
large

The cryptanalysts in our FBI Laboratory are pros at code-cracking…but it has been a few years since we have challenged you to give it a go.

We’ve done it a bit differently this time around, creating our first dot code. Good luck!

To reveal the hidden message, go to the bottom of this page.

To learn more about the types of ciphers and codes that terrorists, spies, and criminals use to conceal their communications, see the article “Analysis of Criminal Codes and Ciphers” from our Forensic Science Communications publication. You can also read about famous cases over the years in the article, “Code Breaking in Law Enforcement: A 400-Year History.”

@4d 6f 6e 65 79

Napoleon is @Feds :Deadtrumper:
Expose cointel ops, brehs

EDIT! REP BONUS:::

Free Reps on sight for as long as I can for anyone who can remix this gif

nv5cow2e8ijx.gif

With @4d 6f 6e 65 79 avatar on Homer’s head and @newarkhiphop on moleman’s head:russ:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.