(Wow)Nas Put On Blast For Not Supporting Queensbridge Film "Equal Standard"(Taheim Bryan)Part 1

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
you not owed any favors.

grown men with their hands out... something you hate to see :scust:

Hand out? he paid and directed the movie himself, got good ratings, and pretty good press.

He was just confused on why his man who grew up with him didnt show him no love with the massive platform he has.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Hand out? he paid and directed the movie himself, got good ratings, and pretty good press.

He was just confused on why his man who grew up with him didnt show him no love with the massive platform he has.
there is your hand out sir.. hands out ain't just money. not owed not entitled to anything just because you grew up with know etc. if you don't get it move on. this is entitlement

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
there is your hand out sir.. hands out ain't just money. not owed not entitled to anything just because you grew up with know etc. if you don't get it move on. this is entitlement

He was asked if Nas supported the movie, he said no.. you act like he went on a tirade and media campaign bashing Nas.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was asked if Nas supported the movie, he said no.. you act like he went on a tirade and media campaign bashing Nas.

to be fair the thread title says "Nas Put On Blast For Not Supporting Queensbridge Film"

I don't know what the brother said regarding nas, don't really plan to watch the clip but I could see how people would get the impression he was bashing him based on this thread title

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
M reck you silly bro. So Nas not supposed to have security at an album release party at a park? Amongst other celebrities?
Crowd control? The fact you can't see the huge liability involved should something go wrong kinda let's me know your level.
Nas should prove he's the king of his hood by not having security there. That's pure silliness.

As for Taheim, shooting darts at Nas publicly won't make him see it your way. You never asked him to invest in the movie. What you really wanted was for him to use his clout to give your movie free publicity. I could've told you Nas not doing a song for your movie bro.
But going public, you just let your ego put that relationship on ice. Those one on one conversations not happening no time soon if you know how Nas rock.
Knowing Nas, it's not outrageous to think the brother simply forgot to post/tweet about yo movie

This type of interviews always reeks of entitlement.

If you my man n I stopped fukking with you for whatever reason, I'm still not discussing your shortcomings with the next man. UNLESS I'm tryna throw a lil dirt on ya name

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers

He actually bought up Nas first though not the interviewer..... threw sly shots breh...talking about Nas being in QB with a lot of security :russ:

Said the energy he gave Nas was never reciprocated :mjlol:

But then talk about Nas mural being in the movie

So you can tell son is a bit salty :mjlol:

But I'm going to check the film out

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nas is a whole ass celebrity and there was OTHER celebrities in attendance. Why the fukk wouldn’t Nas have Security? U nikkas is TOO OLD to be this ignorant. On top of that. Mega himself said Nas is king QB. Anytime Nas goes out to QB he gets mad love. Dude coulda hollered at Jungle real quick and got to Nas personally if he felt a way.