Reppin
Zenn-La
WzSY4Yj.jpg

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man... I’m in south FL and Im not even gonna go to the one this year in Tampa. shyt is gonna be a drag.

Wonder if they can turn this bytch around by next Wrestlemania
:francis:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
CBR

The global entertainment industry has been adapting to the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, including the world of professional wrestling.

The WWE had been poised to bring WrestleMania 37 to Los Angeles County next March, the first time the company's marquee pay-per-event has come to L.A. since 2005. Due to the global health crisis, however, the Mayor of Los Angeles announced a moratorium on all concerts and professional sporting events until 2021. Additionally, the pandemic has impacted construction on Iglewood's SoFi Stadium, where the main event was slated to take place. With speculation that this public ban and delayed construction could continue into 2021, potentially affecting WrestleMania, the WWE has quietly begun looking into alternative host cities for the event.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's legit.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
With the general public looking like they won't get the vaccine until possibly Spring/Summer, and Cali's Corona strictness, I highly doubt Mania is gonna happen here. Wouldn't be surprised if it's in Florida (maybe even Tampa) and have limited capacity, seeing as how it's been down there.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
They already relocated it to tampa(Raymond James stadium) but it hasn't been 100% publicly announced yet. They still holding out for hope the vaccine comes out