Wrestlers weigh in on Charlottesville terrorist attack

Daps
Some a$$hole in the head office has had the break room TV turned to Fox News all week. I've been healing my soul and stoking my fire with this fine listen:

A People's History of the United States: 1492 to Present

I recommend you do, too. You could read it, too, and that would be a worthy use of time, but we're gearing up for Open Enrollment season, so it's been OT for me.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
randy retweeted this:patrice:

So? fukk KKKlandy forever
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
Zigglers go zig yall

WRESTLING / NEWS
WWE News: Dolph Ziggler Defends Donald Trump Over Charlottesville, WWE Network Pick of the Week, Triple H and Stephanie on NBC
August 18, 2017 | Posted by Joseph Lee
Dolph-Ziggler-Smackdown-50917-645x370.jpg

SHARE ON TWITTERSHARE ON FACEBOOK

– Dolph Ziggler appeared on The Tom Shillue Show with Fox News’ Kennedy and Jimmy Failla this week. He defended President Donald Trump over comments he made about the recent attack in Charlottesville, Virginia. Trump was criticized for his response. Everyone on the show, including Ziggler, said that Trump didn’t handle the situation “ideally.” However, Ziggler said that Trump would have been criticized no matter what he did. If he denounced white supremacists by name right away, according to Ziggler, people would see it as Trump giving them a nod. Ziggler’s comments on Trump begin at 10:30.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
" If he denounced white supremacists by name right away, according to Ziggler, people would see it as Trump giving them a nod."

This sentence doesn't make the slightest sense at all.

Last edited: