WTF DJ Glad gets interview with Rich Porter’s sister Pat. Can’t help but peep.

knnymac

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MidWest

Shocked to see it and hate that it’s Vlad, but I’m watching all 89 parts of this.

For those who don’t want to watch, she talks about witnessing Rich’s transition from selling $1 joints to herion(clothes, jewelry), explains how their mother was dealing with her own struggles with addiction which gave Rich the freedom to be able to do his thing. Pops tried talking some sense into him, but he was getting money and wasn’t hearing none of it, plus he didn’t live with the family so you know how that goes.

Last edited:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
My bm was tight with Rich’s daughter and the whole family including the auntie and Azie ain’t fukk with her most of her childhood…Rich supposedly had something put up for her, or maybe it came from the movie idk…but soon as she turned 21 all of the wolves came out the woodwork to get some money from her

MasterThought

Superstar
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I despise that this non-black is the #1 go-to person that black people go to get interviewed.

I literally cringe everytime I see blacks on this platform.

Only black people would see nothing wrong with an outsider having the most access to their stories. Sickening.

Fukk Vlad and everyone who supports him.

knnymac

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MidWest
I despise that this non-black is the #1 go-to person that black people go to get interviewed.

Only black people would see nothing wrong with an outsider having the most access to their stories. Sickening.

While I agree, who would you say is the black equivalent?

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I’m watching it :manny:

Vlad runs hiphop media and whites have owned hiphop since it was deemed profitable.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)

Who is to blame? How much capital does one need to get a platform like Vlad's started? Dude is a former DJ and took advantage of the internet as a platform. Is there not a Black equivalent?