wtf? #wholefrauds got BLM wildin at the grocery store?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Whole foods uses prison labor (mostly black) but hires people that look down on blacks. So we can make it but we can't buy it. And then they call the cops because you call them out. What is confusing about this?
I'm black and shop there every week, so the idea that black people can't afford it is inherently erroneous. Prison labor is pretty disgraceful for a company that touts fair trade, but adding a racism angle to this is disingenuous.

The BLM "movement" is in general so I'm far from surprised.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm black and shop there every week, so the idea that black people can't afford it is inherently erroneous. Prison labor is pretty disgraceful for a company that touts fair trade, but adding a racism angle to this is disingenuous.

Breh, the prison system is the new plantation.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)

I didn't say anything about not being able to afford it. I said they hire racist people. If that doesn't happen at your store, great. It is happening to these folks. And it's not like the activists added racism to the mix, a skewed justice system with for profit prisons did.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
What does that have to do with a movement that began around black people being killed by police?
They probably still mad about what they did in Baltimore
150429110527-whole-foods-baltimore-780x439.jpg

Last edited: