WTF... Young Thug is not human (Doesn't eat, every month a doctor inject him with Vitamins + more)

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
According to this article (article is long af so Im gonna quote the most interesting parts, but if you a thug fan read it all to get insight into the genius of Thugger)

What Planet Is Young Thug From?

Some fukked up shyt

But Thug is alone even in a room full of people. He is unapproachable. He radiates volatility. I can't even imagine him making actual, on-purpose eye contact with another human. Looking into a person's eyes—seeking some kind of a connection—is an admission of neediness, and Young Thug would rather be shot dead in the street than need a thing from another human being.

:wow:

He has been known to sit with an interviewer and not answer questions. Not even betray that he knows there is another person in a room with him. GQ once scheduled a photo shoot with him, and he could not be persuaded to get off his kitchen counter to have his picture taken (though clearly, as you can see, he enjoys having his picture taken). He didn't say no; he just never acknowledged that anyone had asked him anything. Once, in the middle of another interview, he got up, walked out of the room, went to the airport, and flew away.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

He eats almost nothing. Says he does not like to eat, and goes for days without food. On the third of every month, a doctor shows up at his mansion near Buckhead and injects him with vitamins. All the greens, he says, to keep me healthy.

:dwillhuh:

Thug drinks prescription cough syrup all day, takes Xanax, smokes marijuana, eats molly Sometimes he does all of them at once. He rarely sleeps. A former friend said Thug would stay up for days, take lots of different kinds of drugs, then sleep for 24 to 48 hours.

Quavo, one of the principals of Migos, was in the recording booth at the moment, working on a song called “We Gone Spray on You,” about shooting people. Put ice on that p*ssy and y'all made her chill it, he rapped. Put my dikk in her mouth like a dentist. It was a song about shooting people, yes, but it was also a song about love. Kind of a weird choice for Take Your Daughters to Work Day.

Be EL Be was up here now, and he explained the scene to me. “There are two Thugs,” he said. “One a rapper and one a gambler. This ain't Thug, it's Lil Jeff. I think he like shooting dice more than rapping.” Then he said, “I saw him win a $100,000 watch a couple weeks ago. Lost all this money and then took it all and the watch, tricked them. He's slick. That's why they call him Slime.”

:wow:

I have never been around anyone like Thug. He doesn't care about your feelings. He seems to entirely lack empathy. Not in the sense that he doesn't feel bad when babies get killed, I'm sure he does. But in the sense that he seems not to know how you (and by you, I mean me and most of the people reading this article) see the world. He cannot translate himself for you. He does not appear to have any interest in trying. He does not code shift, as they say. He has only a single code.

But, I asked him, isn't there a time to back down? Would you ever back down?

“Nooooo.”

Would you rather get shot than back down?

“No,” he said. “I'd much rather back down than get shot up.” He paused for a minute. “But I know I would get shot up. Because I won't back down. I'm not backing down.”

:wow: :wow:

@MufasaChoppa @Yoda I know you one of the few to truly understand Young Thug's greatness, how do yall feel about this

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
:wow:hes not a human hes a goat

CaU93W2UUAEp_kA.jpg