Wu Tang Producer of 2 Million Dollar Lp Previews His New Beats (30 Minutes)

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
He got that basement sound... on lock. :banderas::banderas::banderas:

Trying to say this cat doesn't have skills......you'd be :takedat: if it said "Alchemist" did it. :rudy:
Not bad for seven years away from producing.. :patrice:

14:00: :leostare:

deeznutz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Like I said earlier the kids got beats but I don't know who in their right mind would spend their money on anything he puts out he can go eat a dikk and sell his next album to shkreli as well fukk cilvaringz

deeznutz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I should mention cilvaringz is the worst forum mod ever the guy banned me for a year because I kept calling him RZA's lapdog lol apparently he's sensitive about that.

I'm confident Shkreli will come through and eventually bless us but as for ringz that guy can go fukk himself sensitive ass bytch

Shkreli >>> cilvaringz

deeznutz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
GTA
His album years ago was fire too. I'm sure RZA could do that kind of shyt again if he wanted to but he's not in that space anymore.
yeah I copped his album too shyt was mad expensive to get delivered to Canada. The beats were dope af but his raps were straight up trash luckily the feature line-ups made up for it definitely worth a free download!

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I should mention cilvaringz is the worst forum mod ever the guy banned me for a year because I kept calling him RZA's lapdog lol apparently he's sensitive about that.

I'm confident Shkreli will come through and eventually bless us but as for ringz that guy can go fukk himself sensitive ass bytch

Shkreli >>> cilvaringz
I feel ya....he ruins wutangcorp with his bullshyt.