#Wu-Wednesday

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Let's celebrate Wu-Tang like we're supposed to on a Wed.

Inspectah Deck is widely regarded as a skilled and talented rapper. He is perhaps best known for his work as a member of the Wu-Tang Clan, a legendary hip-hop group that emerged from Staten Island, New York in the 1990s. Deck is known for his distinctive voice, lyrical dexterity, and intricate wordplay.

Inspectah Deck's contributions to Wu-Tang Clan's albums, including their debut "Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)" and his own solo projects, such as "Uncontrolled Substance" and "The Movement," have garnered critical acclaim from both fans and critics.

Deck is known for his sharp storytelling and vivid imagery, as well as his ability to deliver complex rhymes and multisyllabic patterns with ease. He has been cited as an influence by many contemporary rappers and remains highly respected within the hip-hop community. Overall, Inspectah Deck is considered a highly skilled and accomplished rapper by many.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:dame:

But, if Deck looked like Meth or Ghost, he would’ve been everyone’s favorite rapper from Wu-Tang. He’s by far the best MC in the clan, even though his solo projects were whatever.

He didn’t get the marketing and spotlight the aforementioned got.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:dame:

But, if Deck looked like Meth or Ghost, he would’ve been everyone’s favorite rapper from Wu-Tang. He’s by far the best MC in the clan, even though his solo projects were whatever.

He didn’t get the marketing and spotlight the aforementioned got.

I don't think it was his look it was the timing that killed him and the production he had for his doubt. Plus if you think about it hes the most quiet guy out the clan when it comes to visibility. Me and my boy talked about this recently and probably RZA saw that and didn't put the time into him.

this blend tape proves that deck would have been that guy if he got some of those beats

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Showing GZA love on this Wu-Wednesday before I go outside and smoke this blunt.

The GZA, also known as The Genius, is an American rapper and founding member of the Wu-Tang Clan, a hip-hop group from Staten Island, New York. He was born on August 22, 1966, in Brooklyn, New York, and grew up in the Park Hill neighborhood of Staten Island.

The GZA's solo career began with the release of his debut album "Words from the Genius" in 1991, but it was his second album "Liquid Swords" in 1995 that cemented his status as one of the most talented lyricists in hip-hop. "Liquid Swords" is widely regarded as a classic album and features production from fellow Wu-Tang member RZA.

The GZA's lyrics often focus on themes of philosophy, science, and social commentary, and he is known for his intricate wordplay and storytelling ability. He has released several critically acclaimed solo albums over the years, including "Beneath the Surface" (1999), "Legend of the Liquid Sword" (2002), and "Pro Tools" (2008).

In addition to his music career, The GZA is also a chess enthusiast and has incorporated chess themes into his lyrics and album artwork. He has also given lectures on science and technology at universities around the world, and is a vocal advocate for science education.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
One of my favorite Wu Tang affiliates verses…

(disclaimer I’m not co-signing the MC or his actions)

You’re fallin down an endless tunnel of doomed reality
Graphically my killer bee family stings the galaxy
Insanity titanium stomach devouring Guinness
My flesh is solid stone despite my outer appearance…

:wow: