WWE Royal Rumble 2013: CM Punk vs. The Rock For The WWE Championship (1/27/13)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I just saw the Rumble Match:

Tatted Up Y2J still got some star power.

if WWE don't have Cody vs Goldust at this year's Wrestlemania then Coke Boy must not like money

Kofi earned himself another Slammy Award with that chair trick he did

Godfather coming out with PG Era hoes... we remember what kind of hoes he used to bring out that looked like Gianna Michaels levels of skanky.

JBL straight shytting on Josh Mathews still hilarious to me, that PETA joke on the Great Khali was LOLs

Sin Cara still around? You know Sin Cara failed when WWE had to turn Alberto Del Rio a babyface.

Was Bo Dallas eliminating Wade Barrett supposed to be the 2013 version of Maven eliminating Big Evil Taker?

Not gonna lie, that Ryback Bop he did after the Sheamus elimination had me hype.

Cena wins... meh. What's after "Once In A Lifetime".... "Twice In A Lifetime". Cokeboy Vince... It's not supposed to be good.

Who started that stupid "point at the Wrestlemania sign" after you win the Rumble? I'mma need Titus o'Neal to get into a Delorean or the Tardis or the Way Back Machine or some kind of time portal to blow the whistle and throw the flag at the person that started that trend.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I just saw the Rock/Punk match:

Was the Rock promo before the match his version of the classic Dusty Rhodes "Hard Times" promo?

Even though I'm a Rock fan I'm a bigger Punk stan so I hate it had to be him to drop the belt... he could have dropped the belt to Rock at Wrestlemania and I say that only because Rock winning the belt means that Cena is gonna win it from him... we don't need that type of fukkery.

With that being said Punk losing is not gonna make me start breaking my dvds with my semi-cute girlfriend recording me putting the video on youtube. I'm gonna buy me some red velvet ice cream and watch this Raw I recorded and enjoy the fukkery.

Last edited by a moderator:

OmegaK2099

Air Jordan
Daps
not unless cena loses his #1 contendership like austin in 97

Punk plays the heel role too well lol, so i was on the edge of my seat during that whole match like it was supposed to be, i dont stop being a rock fan because a bunch of smarks say otherwise

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
just rewatched punk vs rock, that shyt was still pretty damn good the second time around.. there was only 2 things i didnt like though, one was the rock promo before the match, it made it too obvious that rock was gonna win and kinda took some steam out of the match.. and two, michael cole's bytch ass on commentary ratting out the shield was a huge buzz kill, wouldve been better if they all pretended like they didnt get a good look at the attackers, or if youre gonna rat out the shield, mention it once or twice dont go on for 5 minutes going on and on about how it was the shield.. im glad i saw this shyt in person and was spared the horrendous commentary..

other than that the match was dope and i was surprised at the amount of support cm punk got

creative gotta be stupid not to include punk at the wm ME for a triple threat UNLESS either the rock or cena go full on heel, i dont think i can stomach another face/face feud for another wm main event.. punk elevates both rock AND cena in their promo game AND ring work..

i need to go back and read the comments when i have the time for the punk/rock match, im sure it was pure comedy :pachaha:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've come to the conclusion that no matter what happens, complainers gonna complain :heh:

First it's "OMG WWE sux, they don't have any plans for the Shield"... then the Shield gets involved in the top feud going, and one of the most anticipated matches in recent history... and then it's "OMG WWE sux why would they put them in that match???"... they just beat down arguably the most popular WWE star of all time, TWICE in a week and still you can find someone complaining about their push and role on TV. Yeah, I guess beating up Orton or Ryback like they've already done on TV would've been a better idea. :beli:

Nothing but a bunch of scandalous bytches breh, I agree. The shield been getting used pretty dam good so far, the problem is people want to rush things too fast. The group is still potent and hasn't run its course and has been consistently been getting put in top tier feuds maintaining their momentum. Worst thing they can do is allow them to catch the beats by 1 solo guy like..

Ryback :scusthov: or even worse.. Cena :gag:

And how dare they be upset that the GOAT of all GOAT-time is the new champ again :smh: truly truly outrageous...

OmegaK2099

Air Jordan
Daps
that match reminded me of the attitude era rock matches when it looked like he was gonna lose but always someone pulled off a miraculous victory like hed be booked in a two on one match against HHH and billy gunn with chyna on the outside, Hed set hunter up for the peoples elbow, and your sittin there like :mindblown: Just pin him rock he bounces off the first rope mr. ass cuts him off halfway but rock reverses it into an irish whip, chyna would trip up billy gunn by accident thinking it was the rock, while hunter would have already kicked rocky in the gut and had him set up for the pedigree then toss him aside when hed see billy gettin in chynas face where hed playe captain save a hoe and haymaker billy gunn, only to turn around and get planted with a rock bottom for the one two three and after that youre like :whew:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
tumblr_mhd2kcRvMe1qerl4do1_1280.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Who started that stupid "point at the Wrestlemania sign" after you win the Rumble? I'mma need Titus o'Neal to get into a Delorean or the Tardis or the Way Back Machine or some kind of time portal to blow the whistle and throw the flag at the person that started that trend.

Nah, it looked good when Orton did it.

randy-orton.jpg

Randy-Orton-triumphs-at-the-2009-Royal-Rumble.jpg