WWE SmackDown Live (2/28/2017): The Battle Royal was a tie & La La Land won Best Picture.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ive learned to not listen to anyones reviews anymore because they'll make you hate the shyt

I just stick with Review a Wai now
Their reviews of raw/Sd are actually really good, but when they have guest on, especially from the LAW, it usually sucks:scusthov:

Ting/pollock>>>>>the rest of the LAW crew

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Reigns doesn't do well with extended promos no matter how heelish he'd be, going in on the fans works once then the novelty wears off.

What I'm sayin' is, at least that'll afford him the opportunity to be the laidback smug MF he already is... it'll work a lot better for him as heel than it does as a face. That too cool for school shyt doesn't work for faces, and that's a big part of why his promos get booed.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Decent episode. Cena/Miz segment was good, the buildup at least for that match should be good. The Orton segment was goofy but I like sh1t like that in wrestling.

It's looking very likely the AJ/Shane match is real. AJ won't have a shot now that Orton is redeeming his, and AJ will blame Shane. Not a good use for AJ at Wrestlemania.