Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
A little less than 2 weeks before WM 18. I think most people know the gist of what was going on around that time. The NWO returned, but it swiftly didn't go the way I'm sure all of us wanted. Austin was originally set to face Hogan, but "creative differences" got in the way on both Austin and Hogan's side, so Austin fought Hall, and Rock fought Hogan. I guess it worked out for the best, cause Rock/Hogan got one of the all-time crowd reactions, and Austin/Hall was hilarious in itself. As far as this Hall/Rock match, it was a fun match with some fukkery, and it really just makes you wish they had the chance to have a legit one on one program. Pre-Brand Extension 2002 was a weird time in general. A ton of people on the roster, loaded with star power, but (of course) not everybody was utilized.

Hall's Kliq attire :mjlol:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rock was about to win 2 minutes in, then again even after all the NWO cheating. Superman booking.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
What'd he say?
Just went through how all the skits werent going according to plan and how he would booked it differently

NWO coming out being humble, he wouldnt have done (Although I would argue that was part of the swerve)
Felt tying a recovering alchoholic and dousing beer on him was a bad move (Hall reportedly got sick)
Some gimmick props didnt work (like an umbrella)
The truck to the ambulence was too over the top
Hall was put in a bad position where a lot of people werent aware of him recovering from sobriety

Bunch of stuff. Just seemed like it created a bad start

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
That Nash botch at the 5:30 mark :laff:

Nakamura saw that moment and was like :ohhh:

tenor.gif