• Poll closed .

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
"ONLY SLAVES FROM AFRICA....."

#NarrativeGenerators #SingleMotherRaisedTactics
Maybe some of yall are first-generation Americans who don't have wealth of context to apply to certain scenarios. :ld: - that's my HOPE at least.

11271468-cartoon-ball-and-chain-just-married-man-with-ball-and-chain.jpg

6922562050_9943164f01_b.jpg

p1050860.jpg

images

*by the way......I know our captive Ancestors in the Diaspora were in chains (in order to not escape), but can someone get a picture with a weighted ball attached to it? Makes no sense*
giphy.gif

There ain’t enough context or idioms in the world that would make a ball and chain around any black mans/woman ankle acceptable..
If you outchea in an interracial relationship..
And your partner doesn’t understand the gravitas of this..
You both need to jump in front of a bullet train and kill yourselves..

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Nah:scust:...not rocking with this and any explanation without the context of our ancestors is some bullshyt and needs to be deaded asap:hubie:..a tattoo of enslavement on my body means i have turned my back on my elders for good..no good fortune would come my way after that,no dreams of reuniting in the after life with my bloodline:mjcry:,i'd be dead to them and rightfully so..i can't condone this in any way shape or form:camby:..this is a self inflicted curse you place on yourself and finsh the ritual by wearing a symbol of commitment around your finger to bound yourself to the curse :snoop:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
www.thecoli.com where mexicans are white people

Even Mexicans know this. They don't trust white folks.

White people don't like them wetbacks. But they love them some mario lopez, erik estrada ass motherfukkers.

Them Carlton Banks ass mexicans get mad love. They aint got no accent, but they have dark hair and brown skin. They be cheesin and laughing, they are only cultural when its appropriate, ask them to make or get a family member to make enchiladas or tacos, or a dip, ask them to dance or say certain phrases in spanish. White people almost love them more than they love themselves. I work with 3 white women who married mexican (one got married twice, to one) they are racist as fukk, love trump and claim to be republican. And when we call them out they say "fukk immigrants, build that wall, my husband is different, he feels the same way too!"

I know more mixed (half white/half mexican) that hide the fact that theyre mexican than ive ever known blk people that try to lie and say some shyt like "My mom haitian my dad blk" "Im native american and blk" "im xxx and blk" like your just blk, and thats enough to be proud of you dont need to add something else to make yourself seem special.

Real ones aint fukking with white folks, they neither seek nor want their approval.