X-Men '97

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I can't find the video but their is a Film Theory about this show that it will be a big piece in mutants getting into the MCU.
When the cartoon ended the story continued in comic book form and how they ended it us rather convenient.
X-Men '97 isn't going to be connected to the MCU.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The original x men cartoon is the a major reason I got SUPER heavy into comics. I was already into them, but I'd just read was at the mag stand at the grocery store or book store.
The show was so mature but not in a super violent or hyper sexual way. Nor did it try to slide any type of agenda, it was just about humans, and the variety of emotions, situations and reasons they feel like and do what they do.
Wolverine and sabretooth with there trauma
Jubilee being an adopted kid who feels abandoned by her foster parents.
Charles and Magneto relationship and how they have very different views of the future, they are friends yet enemies
Rogue having keep everyone at arms length
Beast being Judged based solely on his looks
Storm and her come up from a ruff childhood.
Gambit and his thievery and dark history.
And that's just the icing, what a amazing show for a kid/teen to come up watching.
It's the pinnacle of American cartoons imo.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The original x men cartoon is the a major reason I got SUPER heavy into comics. I was already into them, but I'd just read was at the mag stand at the grocery store or book store.
The show was so mature but not in a super violent or hyper sexual way. Nor did it try to slide any type of agenda, it was just about humans, and the variety of emotions, situations and reasons they feel like and do what they do.
Wolverine and sabretooth with there trauma
Jubilee being an adopted kid who feels abandoned by her foster parents.
Charles and Magneto relationship and how they have very different views of the future, they are friends yet enemies
Rogue having keep everyone at arms length
Beast being Judged based solely on his looks
Storm and her come up from a ruff childhood.
Gambit and his thievery and dark history.
And that's just the icing, what a amazing show for a kid/teen to come up watching.
It's the pinnacle of American cartoons imo.

I think part of the reason it was also so good (so much better than anything before or after it) was how true it stayed to the comics. They made changes here and there just because of the format, but you could really get a real idea of the actual x-men storyline just through the cartoon alone. I dont think any other cartoon even bothers trying to follow the history of the comics.

I also like how they routinely incorporated the rest of the marvel comics universe into the show.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I can't find the video but their is a Film Theory about this show that it will be a big piece in mutants getting into the MCU.
When the cartoon ended the story continued in comic book form and how they ended it us rather convenient.
Can u please find it for me

Pause