micky looking like:ohhh:

main-qimg-f01f05ccf5624029000a1adcbbe9e219

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Season 2 will feature some more Summers/Grey family drama.

Mother Askani is the older, alternate future version of Rachel Summers, Cyke and Jean's daughter. They'll be raising Cable in the process.

In the present, Forge and Bishop will probably recruit Havok (Alex Summers), Cyclops's brother to join the team to find the X-Men and bring them back to the present. Hopefully, they'll finally learn that they are brothers.

With Vulcan (Gabriel Summers), Cyke's other brother, making an appearance in Season 1, maybe Cyclops will find out about him too.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lackluster finale in my opinion. Pulling the Phoenix out the garage just because huh:comeon:?

And just imagine being wolverine,waking up and asking the Xmen how they dealt with Magneto?

Wolverine-"Di di did yall get him? Is he dead?"

Did they get him:gucci:? If by get him you mean pop up in his head and wax poeteic like Proffesor X did,sure they got em. I dont think a single person gave a fukk or even considered sliding:francis:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Lackluster finale in my opinion. Pulling the Phoenix out the garage just because huh:comeon:?

And just imagine being wolverine,waking up and asking the Xmen how they dealt with Magneto?

Wolverine-"Di di did yall get him? Is he dead?"

Did they get him:gucci:? If by get him you mean pop up in his head and wax poeteic like Proffesor X did,sure they got em. I dont think a single person gave a fukk or even considered sliding:francis:
they did try Talk No Jutsu with Bastion.

Daps

They doubling down on getting rid of that goofy freaky nxgga :mjlol:

I bet you they gon turn down the heat on the gay stuff too. Disney don't like gayness like that.

Dude thought he was doing something special by being an attention whore on Twitter and all that did was bury his career deeper as far as Disney is concerned.

Oh well there's always DC. But you know what, I just can't see Gunn playing nice with this dude.

Welp, there's always the comic con circuit :mjgrin:

Daps
Nah, it's the real MJ. Beau DeMayo confirmed on Twitter that Peter found MJ.

He wasn't writing Spiderman and never will be. Isn't his place to make that call. Like breh above said, X-Men went off the air before Spiderman and the hydro MJ was definitely with Peter that year. Imma go with what the coli breh say cause technically he right.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
He wasn't writing Spiderman and never will be. Isn't his place to make that call. Like breh above said, X-Men went off the air before Spiderman and the hydro MJ was definitely with Peter that year. Imma go with what the coli breh say cause technically he right.
Nope. Even though Spider-Man: TAS in real life ended in 1998, in the cartoon's universe, the final season took place in 1996 (which is before season 1 of X-Men '97).

Also, it's just meant to be a little nod to Spider-Man: TAS for fans of the show to resolve that cliffhanger. Some of you Coli brehs may not like it (which isn't surprising, lol) but the response to it has been 99% positive.