Xbox One receives a $50 price cut this holiday season lowest price is $349

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
http://majornelson.com/2014/10/27/xbox-one-available-349-us-holiday-season/?linkId=10212303
This holiday, fans have more options to choose from with several exclusive bundles available at $50 off including:

• Available on Nov. 2 in the U.S., the Xbox One Assassin’s Creed Bundle for $349 ERP and Xbox OneAssassin’s Creed Bundle with Kinect for $449 ERP features Assassin’s Creed: Unity as well as Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag on Xbox One. The Xbox One Assassin’s Creed Bundle with Kinect also includes Dance Central Spotlight.
  • The Xbox One Special Edition Sunset Overdrive Bundle, available in limited quantities now, features a sleek white console and wireless controller, a digital copy of Sunset Overdrive, and special Day One edition in-game items – available for $349 ERP.
  • The Xbox One Limited Edition Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Bundle for $449 ERP available starting Nov. 3, features a 1TB hard drive, custom console, custom controller and Limited Edition exoskeleton, plus a digital copy of the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition.
This special promotion will be available nationwide at most major national retailers in the U.S., including Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Microsoft Stores, Target, Toys ‘R Us, and Walmart.
The PS4 used to be a better value than the Xbox One. Not anymore. Xbox One with a free game $349. PS4 with one game $460.Even an Xbox One with Kinect and 2 games (AC bundle) is cheaper than that.

What you gonna do Sony? Ball is in your court.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
http://majornelson.com/2014/10/27/xbox-one-available-349-us-holiday-season/?linkId=10212303

The PS4 used to be a better value than the Xbox One. Not anymore. Xbox One with a free game $349. PS4 with one game $460.Even an Xbox One with Kinect and 2 games (AC bundle) is cheaper than that.

What you gonna do Sony? Ball is in your court.

the don't need to do shyt. 2 price cuts in a year and removal of shyt. The competition has outsold you despite all of this. :heh:

they trying to spend their way out of an L and it's not working. People don't want to feel as if they are buying something weaker and many haven't forgotten that shyt they tried to pull.

But those waiting on a Larry get a great deal, I thought they'd do a Halo MCC bundle at 399 or 349 and it looks like this is their way of doing it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the don't need to do shyt. 2 price cuts in a year and removal of shyt. The competition has outsold you despite all of this. :heh:

they trying to spend their way out of an L and it's not working. People don't want to feel as if they are buying something weaker and many haven't forgotten that shyt they tried to pull.

But those waiting on a Larry get a great deal, I thought they'd do a Halo MCC bundle at 399 or 349 and it looks like this is their way of doing it.
1 price cut. the Kinect being unbundled wasn't a price cut because they removed an item from the SKU and the original bundle was still available for the $500.

Ask a random person on the street if they know the visual difference between 900p upscaled to 1080p and native 1080p. People don't really care about console "power" like that which is why the PS1, PS2, Wii, all won their respective console generations. All were the weakest hardware in their generations. Even the PS3 had a respectable showing despite being outperformed in most 3rd party games last generation.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I can't even lie this made me :ohhh:and think about getting a X1 this year but I still can't justify the purchase. Wii U is going to be my number 2 console going forward.

In terms of what Sony has to do....Not a damn thing. PS4 momentum isn't going to come to a screeching halt over another console being cheaper, that isn't how it works and you know that.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
1 price cut. the Kinect being unbundled wasn't a price cut because they removed an item from the SKU and the original bundle was still available for the $500.

Ask a random person on the street if they know the visual difference between 900p upscaled to 1080p and native 1080p. People don't really care about console "power" like that which is why the PS1, PS2, Wii, all won their respective console generations. All were the weakest hardware in their generations. Even the PS3 had a respectable showing despite being outperformed in most 3rd party games last generation.

You forgot the 449 promos? This is really the 3rd price cut for the system already.

And it's not about the random word on the street anymore, people are connected/online. The word of mouth from a social media perspective has also hurt the Xbox brand. The game has changed and while most Xbox fans who still supported MS after their bullshyt will cape no matter what, many chose to look elsewhere and it shows.

PS3 caught up because it was a worldwide brand, Xbox is not and will never be.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Man if i didnt have qualms about this(next) gen id be in. I want the wii u, im already lookin at my ps4 like :ld: at times (will change once feb hits tho). I like what ms does soft ware wise tho. Not sure if i have faith in future xbox exclusives ,to meet what i usually like, to get it

sony will probably just bundle a game in, leave at 399 and call it a day.

-DMP-

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
You forgot the 449 promos? This is really the 3rd price cut for the system already.

And it's not about the random word on the street anymore, people are connected/online. The word of mouth from a social media perspective has also hurt the Xbox brand. The game has changed and while most Xbox fans who still supported MS after their bullshyt will cape no matter what, many chose to look elsewhere and it shows.

PS3 caught up because it was a worldwide brand, Xbox is not and will never be.

Exactly. PS3 caught up because the rest of the world picked up the slack and Xbox couldn't connect with that global audience the way PlayStation could. PS3 still got stomped on in the US by a significant margin

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Man if i didnt have qualms about this(next) gen id be in. I want the wii u, im already lookin at my ps4 like :ld: at times (will change once feb hits tho). I like what ms does soft ware wise tho. Not sure if i have faith in future xbox exclusives ,to meet what i usually like, to get it

sony will probably just bundle a game in, leave at 399 and call it a day.

-DMP-

Yup. MS needs to be very careful. Launch owners got fukked so hard it was rediculous and they risk devaluing the console at this rate.

October looks to be another Victory for the PS4, but God forbid if Xbox loses November with all of this. :wow:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Exactly. PS3 caught up because the rest of the world picked up the slack and Xbox couldn't connect with that global audience the way PlayStation could. PS3 still got stomped on in the US by a significant margin

That definitely isn't happening again. The 360's launch advantages were not there this time. And many saw what happened last year during the reveal and E3. Couple that with the digital age we live in and that margin the 360 had will not exist here in the states this gen. They are devaluing the console by doing this shyt, but I get the desperation.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Hold up, this is only temporary for the holidays and not permanent? :wtf:

edit: and the bundled games are digital only? :patrice:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me know when any of these consoles can restore the functionality of their previous generations

- copying media, music, etc.. to the hard drive.
- streaming the above from the hard drive
- backward compatibility to earlier generations hardware disc without the need to download from the play or MS store
- free online gaming (ps3)
- 4 USB port (60 gig triple) not needing to buy a hub

Once these requirements are met and the price falls between 250-300 let a nikka know.