Xbox Scorpio vs PS4 Neo

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
No thread on this?

I feel like with Scorpio Microsoft can tear Sony's ass.

Let's be real for a second, success of PS4 this gen was due to the appalling management of Microsoft. Basically, PS4 is the least shyttiest console on the market right now.

But it still sucks. Two exclusives, no Gran Turismo, shytty PSN plus games, shytty PSN speeds (and you have to pay for it). Nothing new to call it next gen console.

By being sane now with Phil Spencer, Microsoft don't need to do something extraordinary to challenge Sony. Releasing a powerful console will be enough. Add cross platform availability of PC games, modding community and potential openness of the system, and it might be over for Sony next semi-gen.

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Only thing sony had to do to completely embarrass m$ was focus on the game, which we all want

I dont even remember what they got after sonys conference.

Plus what the fuk is the scorpion good for if it aint got games? So much power for nothing

Next e3 playstation is showing that NEO and its going to see like hotcakes because the people love playstation

You dont fuking know but halo was what xbox had what made it THE CONSOLE of choise last gen, people are tired of halo. M$ dont got shyt

PS is more then a console Its part of our lifes and ive been with sony since the start

Now dont post shytty threads anymore

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only thing sony had to do to completely embarrass m$ was focus on the game, which we all want

I dont even remember what they got after sonys conference.

Plus what the fuk is the scorpion good for if it aint got games? So much power for nothing

Next e3 playstation is showing that NEO and its going to see like hotcakes because the people love playstation

You dont fuking know but halo was what xbox had what made it THE CONSOLE of choise last gen, people are tired of halo. M$ dont got shyt

PS is more then a console Its part of our lifes and ive been with sony since the start

Now dont post shytty threads anymore

I think you mean.

:russell:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
No thread on this?

I feel like with Scorpio Microsoft can tear Sony's ass.

Let's be real for a second, success of PS4 this gen was due to the appalling management of Microsoft. Basically, PS4 is the least shyttiest console on the market right now.

But it still sucks. Two exclusives, no Gran Turismo, shytty PSN plus games, shytty PSN speeds (and you have to pay for it). Nothing new to call it next gen console.

By being sane now with Phil Spencer, Microsoft don't need to do something extraordinary to challenge Sony. Releasing a powerful console will be enough. Add cross platform availability of PC games, modding community and potential openness of the system, and it might be over for Sony next semi-gen.

These xbots straight up lying to themselves. Yo how disturbed must these dudes be if they actually believe this nonsense :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
:ooh:
:mjlol:
:mjlol:

:russell: