XXXtentacion Mom Says They Caught Her Son's Killer (Two More At Large)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Good :obama:

Hope this p*ssy gets football numbers :pacspit:

It's sad that we lost this brotha :snoop: I was kinda digging his positive messages and some of his music. Sad that we have jealousy flowing among us :snoop:

UPDATE

NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

Shooting suspect arrested in death of XXXTentacion

A suspect has been arrested in the death of rapper XXXTentacion, according to police.

Dedrick D. Williams was taken into custody Wednesday, two days after the artist, whose birth name was Jahseh Onfroy, was gunned down in South Florida.

The arrest was confirmed to the Daily News by Broward County Sheriff’s Office Captain Robert Schakenberg.

XXXTentacion, 20, was outside a motorsports store in the Miami area’s Deerfield Beach when two armed men approached him in what is believed to have been a robbery, according to sheriff’s investigators.

Charges for Williams, 22, include first-degree murder, a probation violation for theft of a car motor vehicle and driving without a valid license.

After the arrest it was not clear if police were still looking for another suspect.

This is a developing story and will be updated

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Oh please. Every year these rappers come on the scene and get murked before they get the chance their ways doing effed ish.

I am well aware how selective some coli members are about empathy when it comes to this type of stuff.

Your death don’t wash away your sins, he ain’t Jesus.
Like I said, he was only 20 and at the end was trying to change. Dude was killed behind envy.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Do we have to go there? The dude was 20 and trying to change at the end. He did NOT deserve to go out the way he did :snoop:
Look, I'm not happy over people dying and shyt

But I swear ya'll are suddenly bending over backwards to give out your sympathy when ya'll never do any time else

20 is not a kid bruh he's not 6.

Stop acting like thats an excuse for violent behavior

The only time people make this excuse is when it's some celebrity

I can't say he got what was coming to him because it looked as if he was being robbed from an unrelated party

But if he did die for some fukk shyt he did in the past I would completely understand why

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Look, I'm not happy over people dying and shyt

But I swear ya'll are suddenly bending over backwards to give out your sympathy when ya'll never do any time else

20 is not a kid bruh he's not 6.

Stop acting like thats an excuse for violent behavior

The only time people make this excuse is when it's some celebrity

I can't say he got what was coming to him because it looked as if he was being robbed from an unrelated party

But if he did die for some fukk shyt he did in the past I would completely understand why

Nowhere in this thread did I excuse his negative behavior and I didn't listen to his music like that. All I said was that he was changing at the end of his life.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Thread derailed by a dumb bytch mad another dumb bytch allegedly got hands put on her.
I didnt even like son but mfs actin like he was a cartel member/terrorist when in reality he was just a teenage werdio that got in a fight with his equally werdio girlfriend.
She despises Black men.