ya boy Bill wants to block the sun now brehs

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
This guy here :snoop:

A Bill Gates Venture Aims To Spray Dust Into The Atmosphere To Block The Sun. What Could Go Wrong? (forbes.com)

Microsoft’s MSFT -2.7% billionaire founder Bill Gates is financially backing the development of sun-dimming technology that would potentially reflect sunlight out of Earth’s atmosphere, triggering a global cooling effect. The Stratospheric Controlled Perturbation Experiment (SCoPEx), launched by Harvard University scientists, aims to examine this solution by spraying non-toxic calcium carbonate (CaCO3) dust into the atmosphere — a sun-reflecting aerosol that may offset the effects of global warming.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its actually proven in nature. The last ice age in the 1800s was caused by a volcano doing exactly this in Indonesia. The particles make it harder for incoming sunlight to do its thing. I actually support it.:yeshrug:

Its not even a new idea. I remember documentaries proposing the idea in 2008 if the 15/16 climate accords went south.:ld:

My only issue is that it would require a constant stream of particles because it doesnt do anything about the build up of greenhouse gasses. If someone ever pulls the switch, then it'll get real toasty in here.:picard:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folks, exploration, trying different things, testing, trial and error. That’s how discoveries are made. That isn’t to say we should let every Tom d1ck and Harry with money run wild fuccking up sh1t. But y’all shouldn’t be so quick to shun things u know nothing about. It indicates lack of intelligence, or rather foresight.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
they have been doing that and worst.
G6A4yZ3.gif