Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps

1672023214611026-1.png

1672023209585883-2.png

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Kinda feel like the engineer is being framed by an assistant or something. Sure people do dumb, life ruing things all the time but why would you leak music - which can have major legal or professional consequences - and say "btw I'm the engineer you use in LA"?? You've exposed yourself. How are you going to get gigs at your studio if a major label blackballs you, or if major artists simply stop fukking with you due to this.

Most leaks come from interns and assistants at a studio too, so yea...dunno. Guess we'll see if the engineer uses an official platform like his Facebook or twitter to deny this or not.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Kinda feel like the engineer is being framed by an assistant or something. Sure people do dumb, life ruing things all the time but why would you leak music - which can have major legal or professional consequences - and say "btw I'm the engineer you use in LA"?? You've exposed yourself. How are you going to get gigs at your studio if a major label blackballs you, or if major artists simply stop fukking with you due to this.

Most leaks come from interns and assistants at a studio too, so yea...dunno. Guess we'll see if the engineer uses an official platform like his Facebook or twitter to deny this or not.

my thoughts exactly....you gotta have REAL tough skin when you're coming up and just accept you're gonna be doing bytchwork and be cool with that.....I've heard a couple engineers bytching about working rappers how they try to avoid it if possible lol

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps

It wasn't an engineer, just a random leaker trolling

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my thoughts exactly....you gotta have REAL tough skin when you're coming up and just accept you're gonna be doing bytchwork and be cool with that.....I've heard a couple engineers bytching about working rappers how they try to avoid it if possible lol

Rappers have horrible reputations.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Another engineer mad at a rapper for not paying them. Why has this become a new constant?

I've been in studio sessions with rappers (because I was working security) where they just didn't even bother to pay the engineer and just walked out on em. Mainly cause they had guns on em.

But yeah...rappers...please pay your engineers and producers.
:ufdup:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Heard it and its pretty average.

It's alternative/Rock. His singing is basura! It works in certain instances though. There's a couple of redeemable songs, I really like the 4th(?) track.