Y'all ain't talking about the new Bugatti Chiron

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
The Vision GT is a concept racing version of the Chiron, I think? That aero device on the rear is massive, but I understand the size of it considering the speed the car can attain. It would be cool to see them race, but that W16 is no bueno....that thang is probably too heavy and thirsty to race. Kinda wonder if the Chiron will still be made considering the trouble VW is having and what probably lies ahead...

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I wonder why Bugatti doesn't enter into motorsports
It's expensive. Lamborghini doesn't enter motorsports either. Just look at current auto manufacturers. When money is tight, they shut down the race teams. When the finances improve, they re-enter racing. The race teams are a launch pad to promote their cars and their brand.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
$2.5 million US dollars. I can't even afford that. It doesn't matter whether I like it or not, I'll never buy it.
Now if we start talking about 1990s Honda Civics, I can afford that.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
The Vision GT is a concept racing version of the Chiron, I think? That aero device on the rear is massive, but I understand the size of it considering the speed the car can attain. It would be cool to see them race, but that W16 is no bueno....that thang is probably too heavy and thirsty to race. Kinda wonder if the Chiron will still be made considering the trouble VW is having and what probably lies ahead...
They already have a 100 orders and the technology has already been invested in, it would be bad business to divest at this point