Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
The media doesn’t know shyt either...These just are the facts..so the quicker y’all realize that the better y’all will be. Y’all sitting here quivering in y’all boots because y’all seen some people at a park.

WHO barely even know anything. They been wrong a shyt ton of times already. But that’s fair. This shyt new :manny:

All this shaming and shyt going on and people crying talking about stay inside..just live y’all life. This is just an event that can’t be stopped only mitigated and spread out over time. Jobs will be lost. Lives will be lost.

You can’t test everybody all day everyday.

Remember they said people can get the corona twice...that was false. Coronavirus: Scientists conclude people cannot be infected twice

The media pushing a dangerous narrative right now.

No need to keep shaming people and being negative. At this point we just got to learn how to deal with the virus. There is no specific way.

Then people talking like a vaccine guaranteed ...:mjlol:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
All these nikkas are broke with no careers or families/responsibilities who talmbout "STAY YOUR ASS AT HOME:damn:"

They have no lives or prospects, mad that people want to live their lives, and/or think they gonna get more government handouts

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Be anti-science brehs. :francis:

Then be the first ones to run your crazy asses up in hospitals when you get sick brehs. :stopitslime:

Who said I was anti science..,:mjtf:

Scientists all over the world disagree on this shyt. If u show me one scientist saying one thing I can show you a equally qualified scientist saying another.

I got good health insurance and I have money to pay my co-pay if there is one. So I will run up on that hospital as I see fit.

Last edited:

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
None of us know anything about this virus which is exactly why I'm staying in the house. The more information that comes out, the more comfortable I'll be, until then I'm not taking the chance. Gotta pops with diabetes and a mother that smokes like a chimney

Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of us know anything about this virus which is exactly why I'm staying in the house. The more information that comes out, the more comfortable I'll be, until then I'm not taking the chance. Gotta pops with diabetes and a mother that smokes like a chimney

You need to go to @newworldafro thread then..cause the Death Cult onthecoli got you hiding under your bed.