Yall ever smoke moonrocks?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
moon rocks are nuggets of weed dipped in hash oil or concentrate and rolled in kief. they're really good. you can buy a gram of moon rocks and break them up to power up your bud. i wouldn't recommend smoking them straight unless youre crazy.

id like to throw one in this new vaporizer i bought.

boundless-technology-vexil-vaporizer-vaporizer-bndls-vex-28331637899338.jpg

:mjlit:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Years & years ago

Overrated/10

To me it's the epitome of doing too much w weed.
Often cheap out use low quality oils/distillate and just coat mid bud with more mid kief
Breaking it down isn't as easy, oil going to gum up your grinders and going by hand going to get messy :dame:

Better off just getting quality bud or some rosin if you're trying to get blitzed

Frantz Fanon

Rookie
Daps
Years & years ago

Overrated/10

Often cheap out use low quality oils/distillate and just coat mid bud with more mid kief
Breaking it down isn't as easy, oil going to gum up your grinders and going by hand going to get messy :dame:

Better off just getting quality bud or some rosin if you're trying to get blitzed
This is true to an extent, you have to be careful because moonrocks can be a marketing scheme for people to make more money charging premium prices for low quality buds and oils, but good moonrocks made using high quality materials are some of the best cannabis products out there.

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
Years & years ago

Overrated/10

this, shyt was ass lol. had that stress taste if you know what i mean, shyt wasnt good

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
Got some from the dispensary a few times. Its legit sprinkle it on your blunt and get lifted

You should probably stay inside til your high gone

Taco

All Star
Daps
Yeah, not my favorite. Feels like a dirty high. They prolly use mid bud and resin. Me personally, I’d just go buy some fire flower and rosin (you get to chose your flavors) and either top your bowl with the hash oil or roll a donut. Kief is just redundant and makes the smoke that much harsher.