Y'all ever think about the demonic things that was happening to girls in grade school?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I remember I was in 7th grade and this chick was on the phone with me talkin about she wants anal

Life is crazy.... I was exposed to way too much, too early.

I might need therapy.

nikkas was in the library fingering chicks... going into the girls bathroom and suckin titties

We was wild.... This is why I keep my feet on my sisters neck.... They put on a good act around me but I'll never trust them in this social media age.

I would never raise a child in this country.

I'm making my bread and leaving forever.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I remember I was in 7th grade and this chick was on the phone with me talkin about she wants anal

I might need therapy.

nikkas was in the library fingering chicks... going into the girls bathroom and suckin titties

We was wild.... This is why I keep my feet on my sisters neck.... They put on a good act around me but I'll never trust them in this social media age.

See I don't consider 7th grade elementary.

I'm like what ages/grades is ppl talking about?

Daps

I might need therapy.

it's amazing the type of shyt people are into when their kids, have kids, and expect their kids to be innocent, especially their daughters :mjlol:
here is the cold harsh truth for men with daughters or will have daughters, even if you raise her right, once she reaches grade school all bets are off. Her environment, friends, and how she reacts to them will be the determining factor not you. Even if you are very protective and show them the right way, kids can always rebel and you won't necessarily know about it. If fathers knew the demonic activities their daughters have been engaging in since who knows what age :huhldup:People talk about hoe phase but never think of their innocent daughter :mjpls: Your kids are not going to tell you shyt so your best hope is to tell yourself lies and assume they are completely innocent knowing the fukkery you saw and was into as a kid.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The girls were the ones who initiated it sometimes :mjlol:

Try not have idyllic visions of what your kids are. After a certain age, they are not the little bundle of joy you held in your arms as a baby. You should know this if you're an adult.

You were a grown ass man at one point if you made it to 20...the world has become more complicated since then but don't let that trick you into thinking your kids are little angels cause I'd reckon that most kids unless they live very sheltered lives are going to grow up and be aware of the world and the things in it far faster than you think.

Do your parents know the first p*ssy you ate or the first little puti to suck your dikk? Think about that

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:

I heard the gossip and the rumors and was like:lolbron:.

But I didn’t hang around the people who did that and if I happened to be friends with someone who did something wild, I knew not to partake and meet up later.

:stopitslime: they ain’t getting me in trouble an ass whoopin, no sir

Papa Pseu never laid a hand on me but I feared that man something serious .I was more chill with my mom and she was the one whoopin my ass :usure:

:mjcry: my parents cheated me out experiencing hoedom and I’ll never forgive them for that

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Do your parents know the first p*ssy you ate or the first little puti to suck your dikk? Think about that

My parents were toxic

:mjcry:

They allowed me to have chicks over starting in the 9th grade and I would tell my mother about my conquests and we would laugh about it all the time

Pops would even drive the thots home before I had a license to drive:russ:

They were very open with me .... they embraced me coming into my manhood.... my sisters got the foot-on-neck treatment though..... they couldnt do shyt or go anywhere with boys until after college :russ:

I was smashing cheeks in the basement at 14

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Lol this only applies when you really think girls are made of rainbows, sunshine and puppy dog tails

Nah thats what they're for....and as a man i never ler myself forget that....

I still try and get hoes to smut out like that(public places, family engagements etc)...ive never matured from that stage i guess...but wasnt happening to them, they were willing participants.
They was with it then..and they still with it now....aint nothing change but the age number

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
I'm thankful I wasn't exposed to the debauchery that so many of y'all experienced :lawd:I really wasn't trying to do anything with a girl until my senior year of high school.

My 13 year old cousin is a square and is digusted by boys but she likes Jason Momoa:to:

The neighbor's daughter next door is the same age and there's no hope for her unfortunately. The neighborhood boys are over there everyday :francis: